Fairly Knives Chat Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1422814316056_zpsa5zfkly0.jpg

-X :cool:

Werd up homies!

Chowing down my Lucky Charms and am just chillin waiting to go to work. Y'all make it great!

-X

:D You guys rule...

Good morning!

Sara and I were both making knives yesterday! She helped me sign a bunch while I was running the blast cab. :D The 30 knife run is close!

I've been blasting Titanium for the last 4 days straight... haven't had a day off since the 4th and don't want to take one any time soon! After these 30 I have 30 more planned and a lot of one-off's in between. :D

Morning all! Daniel, I received the original Kiri you first sold on BF yesterday from 2011. :D It looks and feels awesome. I'll post some pics later today with one of my trees. So, I hope everyone likes it. Also, you have to take a day, here and there for sanity's stake. Lol glad y'all r getting so much done.

Donnie

Surveyed the garage as a temp workshop for a year or two. Hitting the store for lumber and pegboard Saturday :)

How you guys doin?!

Sounds good Bobby, congrats!

Donnie that sounds great, I look forward to the pics!

Good morning guys!

Lots of fun and work planned today... I'm going to BBQ some ribs, make BBQ sauce, sign and carbidize 15 knives! I had the carbide applicator running all day yesterday too. :D

It's Friday! WooHoo! It's my wife's birthday today too! But I work today and tomorrow.

Time to get ready for work.

-Xander

Daniel, I started a thread over in hunting and fishing you might like to check out...

Xander, you guys have a good one! Best wishes from the Fairly's!

Justin I have some big plans and am going to make them happen! :D Sounds good on the email, always more than happy to help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back