Fairly Knives Chat Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup fellers!!! Last day off, made the best of it. We're mostly unpacked and have about 1/3 the furniture in; the rest on order. What a pain!

D those pry bars look outstanding!

Nice lookin' blade, Justin!

lol I must have hit refresh 20 times this morning... I had prybar pics ready! :D It is always good to have Blaeforums here.

Sounds good Bobby! I bet you are excited to get moving in. :cool:

Hi Ben!

Hi Rolf!

Thanks guys. Daniel forging is pretty fun but I can tell I have much to learn. I need to do some thermal cycling and then HT this guy.
We had storms and more rain last night. I was on the back porch watching a tornado trying to develop it was pretty wild. It touched down just a few miles from my house but caused little damage.
Have a good one!

Morning guys! Have a great one. Lycosa, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.:D....just don't show fear to children. Lol

Donnie

It is sooooooooo early! Why would anyone ever get up this early ...... except for money.....and I am questioning if it is worth it. COFFEE!
Oh and hi guys.
Rolf, teach him the art of knife throwing.....You two will have a blast! :D

Good morning guys! Page 99!

Ben I'm really hoping to get some pics of the Mega RF2 blade... it is super cool!! It came out very straight from heat treat and i think it looks incredible.

You guys have a good one! Big day here...

Good morning guys! Page 99!

Ben I'm really hoping to get some pics of the Mega RF2 blade... it is super cool!! It came out very straight from heat treat and i think it looks incredible.

You guys have a good one! Big day here...

Come on.. tell me all about it!!! :eek: :D You Rock, brotha!!

Someone just told me my eyes are smiling....well, that's when you hit a Mega!!! :p

Yo Rolf, I see ya! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back