Fairly Knives Photos

Papp71, I love mine. it's a lot lighter than you expect a kinve of that size to be. You can carry it all day and not notice it.
I made a lanyard out of black, gray, and urban camo para cord for mine. I'll have to post some more pics.

046.jpg

Sweet knives Crewbot! I love big knives.What are the specs on that large one?I am having a hard time waiting for mine.It is going to be a bigger .36 with a thick slight clip point. It is going to be a perfect survival/hunting knife.People can not believe I prefer a hunting knife with a 8 inch blade.If you know how to choke up on the blade gutting a deer is no problem with a large blade.

Crewbot,

Those pictures are awesome!!! That spider has very good taste in his blade choice..:D

Big Country,

Stop talking 'bout those big knives... you got me wanting to order one...:D Seriously, I can't wait to see what you and Daniel have cooked up:thumbup:

Sweet knives Crewbot! I love big knives.What are the specs on that large one?I am having a hard time waiting for mine.It is going to be a bigger .36 with a thick slight clip point. It is going to be a perfect survival/hunting knife.People can not believe I prefer a hunting knife with a 8 inch blade.If you know how to choke up on the blade gutting a deer is no problem with a large blade.

Sounds like it is going to be good! :D You will be impressed when you have it in your hands. This one is the Monster Slayer Daniel did a month or so ago.
1/4” 5160. 8.5” tip to scales. 14” overall. 1.2 pounds. I believe it was the first black glow scales Daniel did (but I may be wrong). It's set up for horizontal carry between my back and pack. Comfortable for hiking - not so much for sitting after a few minutes. lol

Crewbot,
Those pictures are awesome!!! That spider has very good taste in his blade choice..:D

Thanks! And yes he does. For scale, that knife is about 6”.

Riverwarrior I better not show a pic of my gun safe that has my knives in it.........lol This will be custom number 13. I only have one that is under 8 inches and it is 4 inch blade 3/16 thick and 1 1/2 inches wide a modified Tusker from Scott Gossman to go with my Big Boar Tusker with an 8 inch blade. 4 Siegle's,Edmund Davidson,2 from Jeremy Horton,Trace Rinaldi, Bruce Culberson and Todd Orr. Soon I am hoping a Daniel Fairly knife. That is why I always say I have knives I know I can count my family and my life on.There is definitely a force that has drawn me to Dan's knives I have been watching his knives for a while and finally had some cash freed up to order one and jumped on it!

Last edited:
crewbot, I would like to see a bottle of beer opened with that Ti necker. It needs some REAL USE :D

Hope to post a group shot soon.. waiting for the time.. I have lots on my hands during the day and nighttime, well, is dark :D cheers!

Here's a pic of my Proto EDC with a lanyard I made, my first one!!

DSC00239.jpg

DSC00237.jpg

I did a small mod to the sheath. I slotted one of the holes so I could mount the tec-loc
at an angle. Gives it a forward cant when wore behind the hip.

DSC00238.jpg

IMWilson,

I absolutely love that set up!! You did a great job on the lanyard. Daniel's "EDC" looks so awesome, yet functional! I have one on order (with Black Glow scales).

Thanks guys, RW You won't be disappointed. Glow scales should look great :cool: , pics when you get it. :thumbup:

IMWilson,

I absolutely love that set up!! You did a great job on the lanyard. Daniel's "EDC" looks so awesome, yet functional! I have one on order (with Black Glow scales).

I like that set up also, and considering I also have a black glow EDC on order, I bet liking the same stuff isn't rare. :)

Cool lanyard and knife IMWilson! I like the slot mod on the sheath too, nice...

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Kiridashis...

028rz.jpg

Last edited:
Back