Favorite Leatherman for EDC?

I carry a Sidekick. I don't need a plethora of tools. I enjoy it's pocket clip. I do want a Wingman because of the scissors

Original PST in black oxide

Thin, great build quality, and all the stuff I need without anything superfluous.

I'd love a pair of scissors in it, but that just give me an excuse to carry a small Vic Rambler :)

Last edited:
I've really been enjoying carrying my Rebar the last couple weeks. Nice and light, and packed with tools.

Ive been carrying a Rebar and an ES4 which covers about every situation I could run into day to day. Add in abit of tape and string and theres nothing you cant fix.

Haven't EDCed a pliers tool for a while, but when I did, it was usually a Juice CS4 (which now lives in my car).

I love my Wave. Its the perfect multi tool for me.

100_6376.jpg

mut-and-45-web_zpsb101f037.jpg

I typically just carry my contego, but carry my MUT when working at the gun store. It has come in handy with all types of gun things on the job and at the range. I also like the easy access to the blade and the pocket clip. It carries much more like a pocketknife than a multitool.

My favorite multitool is my good ol' Leatherman PST. All though I am dieing to try out the old Mini Leatherman......One day,I'll find one:D
8535597808_404778d994_z.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
That's her in the middle:D

Went through the very first Leathermans when they first came out, has the original, both small and large tried the Wave till I dropped while usin' the pliers when I picked it back up the serrated blade had popped open, now when ever I use pliers I always keep my middle and ring finger between the handles so I can open and close the pliers, can ya see where I'm headed with this?

When I enjoy to squeeze the pliers closed I felt somethin warm and wet run down my fingers, it was blood, the open blade cut my two fingers when I was squeezin' the pliers.

So I went back to the Supertool 200

I love my Surge with the leather sheath. I carry it in the horizontal position on the belt. Leatherman has a great customer service program, i had a few wear and tear issues and they replaced my surge with a brand new one for no charge.

Has got to be my orange leatherman fuse. Absolutely great tool. I've always liked the fuse and being cerakoted orange just made it so much better.

Kick. Cheap, light, all the tools I use, nothing I don't. Can also be fitted with a pocket clip and bit extension + the Charges bit kit to expand it's use.

I hear ya, bought one to throw in the jeep, and the thing just won't let go. Gonna have to try the bit extension.

I picked up a Rebar a while ago and have using it for EDC since.

I was actually looking for a OHT, but got the Rebar instead.

It lacks the usual sticky pliers that all of my previous multi-tools have had.

Back