Favorite Leatherman for EDC?

Skeletool CX along with the 40-Bit Assortment Bit Drivers and Bit Driver Extension. Versatile, tough and light to carry.

Weekdays - Micra - desk job and carry for the scissors only
Weekend - Wave, but thinking hard about a Skeletool now that I carry my cell phone on my belt.

Juice CS4
IMG_2483.jpg

IMG_2485.jpg

Been edc a leatherman Charge tti with the pockit clip setup for about two months now and it's working great.

^ + 1 same but almost a year of use now very handy even the file on it you never know how much you will use something till its there.

I like the Leatherman Crater, but don't think they make it anymore. I don't like pliers sticking out or having to unfold a pliers type knife. A Victorinox Deluxe Tinker is my EDC know.

Rich

Juice S2 with a P7 clip. My EDC clothing is either khakis or jeans and I've tried carrying a full size tool but it's just too bothersome. The juice hits the sweet spot in the pocket.

The Surge comes along if I know I'm going to be doing something out of the ordinary.

The older I get, the more I am a minimalist. I've carried every kind of MT imaginable, but these days its a PS4. It gives me everything I "need" in an EDC multitool, without the weight or bulk of a larger MT.

20130402_091123.jpg

a6d98fda-6351-4e5d-ad09-352165dc6ea9.jpg

The older I get, the more I am a minimalist. I've carried every kind of MT imaginable, but these days its a PS4. It gives me everything I "need" in an EDC multitool, without the weight or bulk of a larger MT.

Well, I don't know. Every once in a while I experiment with lightening the load, most recently with a PS4. In that experience, the pliers, file and scissors were too small to be of much use, and the cap lifter frustrating. Supposedly it depends on your needs, lifestyle, whatnot, but I went back to regular sized Leathermen.

When I go to work or school (Im getting an electrical degree) I carry a leatherman Rebar and an Es4. Just tonight I bought a Leatherman Style for carrying around any other time to take the place of my vic classic and give a beer opener.

I carry a Micra and a Super Tool daily. Currently the ST 300, but the previous ST's as they came on the scene. Nothing beats either a Micra or a Super Tool. The tool kit is pretty darn handy too.
Bob

Wingman for me just because it came with a pocket clip. That's my work MT.

I'll be getting the Charge TTI for my outdoor stuff.

Back