Fiddleback Bushboot Showcase

Bump to the Bushboot showcase ..

Brisket Bushboot

Brisket%20Bushboot%20Right.jpg

Brisket%20Bushboot%20Left.jpg

Still one of my favorite models, and the one I carried the longest. Comfortable, easy to use and versatile. Hurray to the Bushboot.

I had some problems with my Flickr account and had to re-upload my photo's a while ago.

So take two; my daily carry for well over a year now when it was still shinny and new:

24460109240_e1b3c0a4f6_b.jpg

Scandi grind 1/8th O1, dyed curly mango & black liners with a white pinstripe.

And this was my first, I don't own it anymore but it is still pretty enough to earn a place in this thread imo:

24793125805_ab085bed55_b.jpg

Eucalyptus burl, orange liners.

Last edited:
The Bushboot is awesome, and I finally landed the one I was after :)

His and her's...or her's and his maybe? She's on top but I'm in the lead :)

DSC_7131.jpg

Showoff!! :p

I've been lucky to score the Bushboots I have and they are one of my favorite models. I do find myself lusting over the Eucalyptus burl BB that GB posted. Is there a reason I've never seen Eucalyptus in a Fiddleback Friday since I've been around?

My bushboot has found a place in my briefcase. No kidding. There is a pocket inside where the Bushboot and sheath nestles perfectly. And you never know when a Bushboot will come in handy....at the office or on the way home. Kinda makes it my EDC!

I've been lucky to score the Bushboots I have and they are one of my favorite models. I do find myself lusting over the Eucalyptus burl BB that GB posted. Is there a reason I've never seen Eucalyptus in a Fiddleback Friday since I've been around?

That one is in TX now, and the guy I sold it too probably still has it for sale. Would you like me to check for you and hook you guys up if it's still available?

Back