Fiddleback Bushboot Showcase

For urban night ops...or grocery store runs :) The swedged Bushboot is king of my edc rotation :D

20161122_193342full.jpg

Do not adjust your screen, do not try and change the resolution on your phone. Your eyes are not playing tricks on you. Yes, this Bushboot is a REcurVE.

8ce7d766f5635aa831775e124363c930.jpg

64ed366c2811d093912df7ff1231e4e6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow Justen! My favorite smaller profile and with a recurve.......That's a keeper my friend.

Do not adjust your screen, do not try and change the resolution on your phone. Your eyes are not playing tricks on you. Yes, this Bushboot is a REcurVE.

8ce7d766f5635aa831775e124363c930.jpg

64ed366c2811d093912df7ff1231e4e6.jpg

I bet that improves performance on power cuts when whittling. Looks cool too, and I don't usually like a re-curved blade less than about 5 inches long.

Oh that's sexy. Was it a chase the grind?

Fixed your question [emoji6]. This one is going to be a unicorn.

Wow Justen! My favorite smaller profile and with a recurve.......That's a keeper my friend.

Thanks Rick. Perfect timing buddy. I was planning on reaching out, but since you beat me to it you know what needs to be done.

Hahahahaha. I'm trying to accept my fate with grace and dignity. Oh...and heavily armed, as well!

Swoop! ;-)

Just have to give Tony a rough time ya know. Awesome looking Bushboot Douglas!! Hope you're staying warm up there.

Lol Go easy on him will ya? [emoji12]
It's only 18* out here in the hills

I'm teaching motorcycle class this weekend, we only delay/cancel for ice or lightening but it ought to be around 25F when we start tomorrow morning. They froze their butts off today and it was during the afternoon hours. I had to remove layers because I was too hot and starting to sweat. LOL

Ummm, just so I'm not completely off topic here, I better toss up a Bushboot pic! (even if it is a repost)

Brisket%20Bushboot%20Right.jpg

Back