Fiddleback Bushboot Showcase

Yeah I'm not complaining. I remember extended periods of temps in the negative readings during my days in Montana. Wind chills pushing -50. I'll never forget the newscaster proclaiming we were in a "warming trend" because it was supposed to hit 10 degrees one day!

Bushboot and Lonestar Friday, would sell out immediately. They could even make a few extras since the patterns would be duplicated.

^^ One in ebony or African blackwood with white liners would be sweet.

24602f2e83db101603cdbfcbffc243f0.jpg

I made this sheath for mine but I find it impractical.... I'm thinking a diomedes ambidextrous sheath may be more practical as the extra space allows for the curve of the knife

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
My bushboot resides in a Diomedes APS Earl sheath when being carried. It rides deep in the pocket with enough handle sticking out to be able to easily draw the knife.

Thanks Guys. I'm not a big fan of dyed burl as well but this one is awesome :thumbup:

I have to mention the Outpost as well their packaging, service and all round buying experience from them is second to none. I was feeling guilty thinking about the amount of money and time they had spent in the packaging of this BB. Thanks Guys:thumbup:

Thanks Guys. I'm not a big fan of dyed burl as well but this one is awesome :thumbup:

I have to mention the Outpost as well their packaging, service and all round buying experience from them is second to none. I was feeling guilty thinking about the amount of money and time they had spent in the packaging of this BB. Thanks Guys:thumbup:

Robert said don't worry about it at all, it was his pleasure.

Yeah I've gotta say it's too knotch... I save everything.. samples, burlap bag, paracord for lanyard... it's a shame I rip open the box like a 5 yr old on xmas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back