Fiddleback Collections

TVPT, It's a Bocote Bearcub that Andy submitted to the Knife Guild to be accepted as a member. I'm still not sure how I was lucky enough to end up with it. I'm honored to have it.

Thanks Odaon. You have a nice one as well.

Last edited:
As my collection stands today minus the Rapscallion Mistwalker is holding on to for a while.

df647caff2561a3904f805320ad15303.jpg

With WA Surls

8574542a75e4aab4ef725b70668a36c2.jpg

Really great stuff, Nathan! I really like what you've gathered, here-- and seeing these knives together helps me understand better how you were able to let some of the others go. :)

I don't think I've seen that Bear Cub before...? Very nice! The OD bolstered numbers also catch my eye.

Good stuff.
thumbup1.gif~original

~ P.

TVPT, It's a Bocote Bearcub that Andy submitted to the Knife Guild to accepted as a member. I'm still not sure how I was lucky enough to end up with it. I'm honored to have it.

Thanks Odaon. You have a nice one as well.

excellent. thanks.

Really great stuff, Nathan! I really like what you've gathered, here-- and seeing these knives together helps me understand better how you were able to let some of the others go. :)

I don't think I've seen that Bear Cub before...? Very nice! The OD bolstered numbers also catch my eye.

Good stuff.
thumbup1.gif~original

~ P.

Thanks Sarah! I can't bring myself to carry the Bearcub therefore I don't have may pics of it. One of these days it will get its first scratch and I'll lighten up and use it.

As my collection stands today minus the Rapscallion Mistwalker is holding on to for a while.

df647caff2561a3904f805320ad15303.jpg

With WA Surls

8574542a75e4aab4ef725b70668a36c2.jpg

Gotta give a bow of respect to that collection Nathan!! Several stand outs!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My humble collection. Just added another BH to the group. It's the Osage BH in the middle.

32530918944_46e47b487c_b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice. I really like the Woodsman and Duke. There is a Camp Muk in an identical configuration to your Woodsman on Fiddleback Outpost. It would make a sweet addition to your collection.

Very nice. I really like the Woodsman and Duke. There is a Camp Muk in an identical configuration to your Woodsman on Fiddleback Outpost. It would make a sweet addition to your collection.

Why must you do this to me when I am already have my eyes on the Osage Bishop on USA Made Blade? LOL

I need to control my budget as its only March. I don't wanna burst it this early in the year [emoji29]

Don

Why must you do this to me when I am already have my eyes on the Osage Bishop on USA Made Blade? LOL

I need to control my budget as its only March. I don't wanna burst it this early in the year [emoji29]

Don

LOL! Such is the life of a Fiddleback collector.

Back