Fiddleback Flea Market

Runt - unused - 4 mosaic pins. Also has a thin tapered tang on it. A2 steel. Looks like 1/8". White pinstripes and natural liners. A couple small dots of red ink on the spalted portions of metal flats from the forge but I'm sure this could be removed if you wanted (I've left it because it's not noticeable to me). Photo also shows some mineral oil on the handle and white specs of dust - no damage, wiped right off.

$SOLD (USPS Money Order preferred). More pics available upon request.

Y0FSBh3.jpg

Last edited:
Sneaky Pete *Price Dropped*
2013 1129 012 – Sneaky Pete, Forest Green and Brass thread burlap micarta from Shadetree over natural canvas with an orange g10 pinstripe, SFT Tang, Convex on 1/8” thick 3D Spalted 01 toolsteel

I have personally never seen another Fiddleback with this micarta. Pictures do not do it justice. I am not the original owner although I have owned it for several years. It has sat unused in my safe since I got it. The original owner said it was used very sparingly for some food prep but there is not a mark on it. If I did not mention it you would never know. Includes very nice Jou Fuu sheath from 2014.

Only $375 $365 TYD. Fees and shipping included. US only. No lowball offers No trades.
Preference given to paying members who have the ability to PM. I do not always receive emails through BF so PM is best.
Please post "I will take it" and send me a PM.
View attachment 721562 View attachment 721565 View attachment 721566 View attachment 721567

Price drop to $365 TYD

Edit Report

Last edited:
Up for grabs is my FBF Coin, asking 100 shipped conus Paypal F&F or buyer to pay fees!

Attachments

• IMG_7574.JPG
    IMG_7574.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_7575.JPG
    IMG_7575.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
For sale a Duke and Woodsman. The Woodsman I bought new. The Duke I bought from one of our esteemed members on the other side of the planet. Prices - shipped / insured CONUS / lower 48 only, Paypal only. You must be 18 and know the knife laws in your state to buy. First "i'll take it" here counts. Please follow up with prompt PM. Lowball offers will be ignored.

1) Duke with Ironwood O1, SFT, Black & Lime liners with Predator Pinout. Unused by me and does not appear to have been sharpened. There is a very small spec on the right side of the blade, it is shown on one of the pics. It is about one inch from the tip and about a quarter inch from the edge. I tried to get a closer shot, but was not able to show it clearly. I am sure it can be blended out. Just wanted full disclosure. $350

2) Woodsman 5/32 PIB, tapered tang, unused, unsharpened, not sure of steel type. $300

DSC00675.jpg

DSC00677.jpg

DSC00676.jpg

DSC00679.jpg

DSC00680.jpg

Fiddleback Forge EDC II, OAL 7.375" (Lightly Used)

Blade: O1 Steel, 3" long, .125"thick

Handle: Desert Ironwood w/natural canvas micarta liners & white pinstripe

Natural Canvas Micarta pins and Fiddleback Bullseye lanyard tube

SOLD

Payment: Paypal (Paypal Gift or add 4% for Paypal Merchandise) Paypal address and email are both: Leonard713@gmail.com

Shipping: USPS Priority Mail - shipped next mail day after payment receipt

Send email or PM if you have any questions, first "I'll Take It" gets the indicated knife.

Thanks much!

13zamtt.jpg

1anvn.jpg

2197uro.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful 1/8" SFT scandi Esquire in I believe Bublinga. Comes with a very nice sheath. $sold shipped paypal goods. First ill take it gets it. Thanks

Trade for a 3/32" SFT or 1/8" TT hiking biddy in Osage

Last edited:
WA Surls wrapped Arapaima. The wrapped is the best setup for this chopper.

$275.00 shipped PayPal or money order

Hiking buddy for sale. new and never carried
2015-0130-06 Hiking buddy with Blue curly oak over black with white pinstripes; SFT; 1/8" spalted 01 steel.
This knife has a spectacular oak scales. Some of the best I have seen. Email me with questions. no trades
rcartmell3@yahoo.com. ($200)

Last edited:
I know this one will be recognized by a lot of members. Many will be surprised this is in the market but the time is right. Currently I have a lot of things happening in life (All good! No worries :)). After literally months of deliberation I have decided to let go of my favorite Fiddleback. It's actually my favorite knife period. :) The consolation is Andy produces so many stunning creations it won't be hard for me to find a new grail.

Old school, Hiking Buddy. Nice round Bone handle and thick black liners and black pins. This is unused but after looking it over very closely I noticed 1 area of very light scratches near the tip. I must have stropped it or used some black compound to touch it up. I honestly don't remember. This one was made around 2012. It also has a very tiny spot of a stain from storage. I looked intensely to be as specific as possible. The scratches are hard to see unless the angle is perfect. The bone has taken on a beautiful caramel color similar to stag. The blade is .156 01. Comes with a Heber belt sheath.

***SOLD***

20170626_201303_zpsfaort47j.jpg

This pic shows the light stain on top of the grind just below the spalting.
20170626_201314_zpsqjx8qk3m.jpg

Last edited:
JouFuu sheath for 4"+ blade. $sold shipped paypal or money order.

Last edited:
Back