Fiddleback Model Specs w/ pic reference/comparison

Amazing! Thanks for putting this together.
I gathered most of the info I needed from the one with all the pictures on graph paper from a while back, but it's great to have it so organized and concise.
I don't know where you found the time.

Is it possible you inverted the blade and handle lengths on the Forager? I don't have one, but I found a couple sites listing it with 6.25" blade - and in the pics the blade does look longer than the handle.

You were right, correct now!!

I saw that the Rebel had a re-design 02/05/16, so that is updated now.

So glad everyone is enjoying this, and I'm honoured it is a sticky now too. So cool!

I saw that the Rebel had a re-design 02/05/16, so that is updated now.

So glad everyone is enjoying this, and I'm honoured it is a sticky now too. So cool!

Just gonna leave this info here.. neckmuk is 5 3/8 oal 3" handle 2 3/8 blade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just waitin on some good comparison pics too, which I'm sure won't be far off in future batches...

All there again:D

Last edited:
Excellent thanks for doing this! A tiny edit is the second 22 picture. Those two are swapped in the title. What a load of work to put forth for the community!

What an incredible labor of love! Well Appreciated Sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's been fun, servicing my obsession haha; and all completely done just with an iPhone.

All up to date again, with the new Garotte and the Scout (I'll have to get a scout some day!!!)

Oh, no. Can someone please tell me that they saved all of the images from this thread? What a shame...

Drewway, I downloaded the spreadsheet a while back, but it wasn't the most current one from the thread. It's missing such knives as the Little Lady, Neckmuk, and Babyboot. I realized later that the comparison pictures should still be available on Andy's Fotki, no?

I would be happy to, but not quite sure how to go about it... I'll do some googling and see what I can do!

I'm out of Photobucket, so cannot see 3rd party hosting pics. Would love to see that data you have posted above...
thanx...Don

Anyone have an idea on how to get this info now?

I'm a few knives in and am trying to figure out what to buy next. However many models aren't listed on the website and I'm having trouble deciding how to proceeded based on what I have compared to what else there is.

Anyone have an idea on how to get this info now?

I'm a few knives in and am trying to figure out what to buy next. However many models aren't listed on the website and I'm having trouble deciding how to proceeded based on what I have compared to what else there is.

Hey Justin,

The photos links in this thread were all deactivated as part of the infamous Photobucket policy change in July.

You might want to check out this thread: http://www.bladeforums.com/threads/models-tang-types-steel-thicknesses-weights.1170507/
It is not current with all the latest models, but there is a lot of useful info there. I posted a lot of photos to that thread and somehow my PB links still work for now.

Your next best option might be to search by "Fiddleback Friday" and review prior sales threads. Feel free to post specific questions and/or photo requests about any models you are interested in. The good folks here will respond pretty quick to help you out.

Phil

Back