Fiddleback on Tap Saturdays

kUrX8O1.jpg

Is it ok that it's not a Saturday? 'Cuz the kiddos are asleep, the wife is enjoying a "ladies night" out, and my team is up. I thought, "why not," and cracked one open.

ojfGkAKh.jpg

Ok, I know it's early however, I actually sampled this unique brew last weekend. While I wouldn't want to drink a six pack of these suds, the flavors that came through were exceptional:

DSC01070_zpsiur7sf4x.jpg

This is the closest I could come to finding a knife in my collection that would pair up well with a "Sweet Potato Casserole":

DSC01071_zpshnsdrwr9.jpg

Where did y'all get those nifty Fiddleback steins? I need like 6 of 'em.

They were offered for sale several years ago in two different batches by Fiddleback Forge. Mine is from one of the earlier batches which had the gold rim. The follow up batch had a slightly different design and a plain rim. If you look back through this thread you'll no doubt find examples of both. They make a fine brew taste that much better :D

They were offered for sale several years ago in two different batches by Fiddleback Forge. Mine is from one of the earlier batches which had the gold rim. The follow up batch had a slightly different design and a plain rim. If you look back through this thread you'll no doubt find examples of both. They make a fine brew taste that much better :D

Well, I cast my vote for another run of these glasses. I want my fine brews to taste that much better too.

Back