Review Fiddleback OUTPOST

I thought giving a hearty shout out to Robert Fiddleback Outpost Fiddleback Outpost was worthy of its own thread. I placed my first order with the Outpost over the weekend. Long story short, I had a few questions that needed to be addressed before I was going to spend my money, especially regarding a few out-of-stock items I was interested in, as well as the new incoming batch of knives that was announced via his newsletter. To his credit, Robert responded quickly, despite it being the weekend, and shipped my order promptly. Just as well, I really appreciate his attention to detail with the packaging and stationary. He stuffs each box with crimped confetti, as to ensure the knife and other contents are more secure; it also looks good. He takes the time to tie a lanyard into the loop, and includes additional lanyard, which he uses to truss his sticker and biz card to the neatly wrapped knife. He even includes a little card that outlines the specifications of the purchased knife. Oh ya, Robert also throws in a nifty little burlap bag. I might throw one of 'em into my range bag to collect my brass.

There may be some out there that don't care for this extra goodness – possibly seen as just more material to throw away. I, for one, appreciate the extra time and care Robert takes with his customer service, product presentation, and delivery. I can only hope to get all my shipments this way.

All the best,
Mike

h6YL1jxh.jpg

Ya the Fiddleback Outpost is awesome! Everything M Mish_Mike said is 100% true and I look forward to getting the fresh knife emails. I highly recommend checking out the Fiddleback Outpost

Robert and the guys at the Outpost are great! They're always prompt about answering my questions as well.

I have my "possibles pouch" set up in one of the cloth bags they send. :thumbsup:

Good choice on knives by the way! I was wondering when that Surls was going to sell.

I thought giving a hearty shout out to Robert Fiddleback Outpost Fiddleback Outpost was worthy of its own thread. I placed my first order with the Outpost over the weekend. Long story short, I had a few questions that needed to be addressed before I was going to spend my money, especially regarding a few out-of-stock items I was interested in, as well as the new incoming batch of knives that was announced via his newsletter. To his credit, Robert responded quickly, despite it being the weekend, and shipped my order promptly. Just as well, I really appreciate his attention to detail with the packaging and stationary. He stuffs each box with crimped confetti, as to ensure the knife and other contents are more secure; it also looks good. He takes the time to tie a lanyard into the loop, and includes additional lanyard, which he uses to truss his sticker and biz card to the neatly wrapped knife. He even includes a little card that outlines the specifications of the purchased knife. Oh ya, Robert also throws in a nifty little burlap bag. I might throw one of 'em into my range bag to collect my brass.

There may be some out there that don't care for this extra goodness – possibly seen as just more material to throw away. I, for one, appreciate the extra time and care Robert takes with his customer service, product presentation, and delivery. I can only hope to get all my shipments this way.

All the best,
Mike

h6YL1jxh.jpg

Mike,

I can't tell you how much we appreciate this. Brett and I have spent countless hours figuring out packaging and it evolves every time a new product comes in. Brett handles most of the awesomeness and makes sure everything looks great before it heads out. We believe we have the best products out there and want to attempt to do them justice! I appreciate you choosing to do business with us. - Robert

Ya the Fiddleback Outpost is awesome! Everything M Mish_Mike said is 100% true and I look forward to getting the fresh knife emails. I highly recommend checking out the Fiddleback Outpost

Got another one coming soon! - Robert

Robert and the guys at the Outpost are great! They're always prompt about answering my questions as well.

I have my "possibles pouch" set up in one of the cloth bags they send. :thumbsup:

Good choice on knives by the way! I was wondering when that Surls was going to sell.

Thanks brother!

love the Mini Loveless...it's one of my favorites!:thumbsup:

That Mini Loveless is dreamy, can't tell you how many times it almost went home with me! - Robert

We are very lucky to be working with Robert. He is good folk.

... no matter what everyone else says. :rolleyes:

Fiddleback Outpost provides an amazing customer experience, soup to nuts-- whether one is buying, browsing, Asking, or following along on Instagram, etc.

All this, and a great sense of humor, too! :D

~ P.

They have a white 3/32 kephart that is so tempting at the Outpost. About to trade my kidney for it.

I gotta agree 110%.... It's always such a delight to open an Outpost package with a new treasure so neatly wrapped. Love the lanyard, the fat rope samples, the stickers, the bags. Over the top fellas!!

Back