Fiddleback User Pics

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
This is the place to post any Fiddleback user knife pics you want!! I'm going to make it a stickey! Have fun! I always really enjoy seeing you guys pics!!!

This is my favorite. Mmmmmmm...Ribeyes and shrimp.:D

101_0674.jpg

It would be a lot better if it was a large red nessie! ;)

BTW, pics with lady-friends are nice too. Not dissing your fish, but, um. I mean if a knife can't gut a trout, then you probably wore the plastic teeth off of it and need to throw it away.

A large red nessie would look great nestled in my wifes cleavage for a pic. ;)

hehe pimping boobage.:p:D

Thats why I need a large Red micarta nessie, to compinsate for my lack of, er, uh, well,
nessie.;)

I will give it the Jake stamp of honor. If I get a red nessie in the future, there WILL be a boobage pic. For sheezy.:thumbup:

Who dont like boobage?:confused:;)

ooh my brain. i thought my post traumatic stress was over. now it all floods back.

ryan

I got this Fiddleback Bushcrafter Jr. from Andy last week.Took it to work on Friday to show a couple people. I started cutting up some .040 wall core's like I usually do with my knives to see how the edge hold's up.I cut up over 1000 little pieces shown in the second picture---over 1000---now it wouldn't shave arm hair anymore ,but would still slice paper cleanly.I'd have to say that's very good edge holding.I've tried doing that with some "factory made" knives and couldn't get more that a couple hundred slices.
A couple minutes on the strope and right back to shaving sharp!! I'll have to say as I'm sure anyone that has one of Andy's knives,these are some great knives.
I had some OO and Walnut scrap's,and now even have a matching firesteel !

Dennis

Nice pics Dennis! Andy really does make excellent knives, I know I love the Jr I own and can't wait for the Woodsman.

Man, those are great pics. 01 steel is underrated. It was developed to hold an edge, and it does that pretty dang well. Add to that that its so easy to sharpen back up, and is forgiving as all get out too. If it had a fancy name it would be all the rage.

Great pics!! Love that it held up to testing. And that firesteel came out badass too!!!

Back