• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Filson garment bag, Condor/SpecOps assorted pouches, Halpern scales

KP

For Trade

These are also posted in the sales exchange. I'd prefer to keep this in the US but I will ship internationally for the right deal and if you agree to accept responsibility for lost or seized shipment.

I'm open to trades or partial trades plus cash for all kinds of knives, multitools, flashlights, gear, gadgets or other items. Click on my username and email me if you're interested in something and let me know what you have to offer.

Some of the items, brands and models I'm particularly interested in:
Flashlights: Looking primarily for smaller reliable EDC lights, preferably with 1 or 2 AA or AAA batteries and a pocket clip, but I'm open to larger lights and other configurations.
Spyderco: Manix2, Native5 or PM3, maybe some others
Fiddleback Forge: Duke and maybe some other models (production, custom shop or handmade)

Members with a feedback score less than 20 will be asked to send their items first.

SOLD///Halpern Spyderco Mule Scales
new and unused with hardware, flat ranger green G10 version

Condor H2O Pouch and various other pouches
Includes shoulder strap and various Spec-Ops pouches. The olive drab isn't quite an exact match between brands but doesn't seem too far off to me. I have carried this a few times but there are little to no signs of use. I'd consider breaking up this bundle for the right items. This package includes the following:

TRADED///Condor H2O Pouch (10" x 4") - I used it with the the 38 oz. container nested in the cup.
2 x Spec-Ops Super Sheath Deluxe

STILL AVAILABLE - 2 x Spec-Ops X-2 Utility Cargo Pouch ( top left and top center)
Spec-Ops Phone Holster (bottom middle)
Spec-Ops Multi-Light Sheath (bottom left)

Filson Garment Bag

I purchased this about 10 years ago and have traveled with it as a carry-on between 5 to 10 times. Shows some minor signs of use like some light scuffs and scratches as shown in pictures, but remains in great condition with all of the zippers, buckles and clasps functioning well and no significant damage. Click here for specs.

70270-main-341_1.jpg

Last edited:
Back