Finally found a local place to buy kydex!

Hey guys this is more of an I'm excited thread than anything.
Being Canadian it's been hard to find a source for kydex that's both affordable and in the sizes I'm looking for, I could find good prices from sites on the states but shipping would double the cost plus once the exchange rate was fractured in the cost was insane.
But I just got off the phone with a company less than an hours drive from me and they sell full 4x8 foot sheets of .093 kydex for under $150.00 Canadian! I'm so excited to start ptacticing making sheaths.
For a while now the thing that has stopped me was the material cost and knowing how much I'd waist before getting good at it, but at that price I feel I can afford some bad attempts.
Any Canadian in the GTA guys looking for kydex can leave a message or email and I'll help you out.

Good for you! Always good to find quality goods at a reasonable price without having to pay an arm and a leg for shipping!

Daniel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Started building my press as well, it's basically done but I need the foam and 3 more clamps.

Hey guys this is more of an I'm excited thread than anything.
Being Canadian it's been hard to find a source for kydex that's both affordable and in the sizes I'm looking for, I could find good prices from sites on the states but shipping would double the cost plus once the exchange rate was fractured in the cost was insane.
But I just got off the phone with a company less than an hours drive from me and they sell full 4x8 foot sheets of .093 kydex for under $150.00 Canadian! I'm so excited to start ptacticing making sheaths.
For a while now the thing that has stopped me was the material cost and knowing how much I'd waist before getting good at it, but at that price I feel I can afford some bad attempts.
Any Canadian in the GTA guys looking for kydex can leave a message or email and I'll help you out.

Hi. I am interested in the supplier. I am in Hamilton. What is the the supplier and location. Thank you.

Back