First close up Look,New Kershaw: Thermite #3880 (SPANTO INSIDE!)

JuJu-

Gold Member
Thermite: #3880
Blade length - 3.5"
Closed 4.7/8"
8CR
Steel Frame lock
Textured G-10 Front Scale
Stone washed Frame & Blade
A/O
Hinderer design
$54.95 MSRP
SPANTO!

IMG_0101_zpsb2e7e753.jpg

IMG_0102_zps67815ad8.jpg

IMG_0103_zpsc17c2536.jpg

IMG_0105_zps2a14aa53.jpg

IMG_0106_zpsa39556f2.jpg

Done. I'll take it. It's going to be hard to decide if I should save for the ZT 566 first, or get this and wait but either way it's looking to be a great year for Kershaw and a terrible year to be a wallet.

Can we get a pic of that backstrap btw? I have been a fan of full backstraps on knives (to keep keys and change off of the blades) and that one looks pretty interesting.

Looks awesome, my wallets going to suffer with everything that is coming out this year I can already tell.

My wallet hates me from all my birthday splurging and now 2013 knives are on the horizon. I'm not in over my head yet but I'd say it is solidly up to my chin.

I think Kershaw has a winner with this one. This one will be in 2013 what the Cryo was in 2012.

Tom

This def looks promising as a nice affordable EDC knife, and it def looks really nice hope it is made in the USA.

It is imported. I think it will be a bigger hit than the Cryo. It is just plain sexy.:D
This def looks promising as a nice affordable EDC knife, and it def looks really nice hope it is made in the USA.

This is what Santa brings you if you've been good. Thermite. Hot stuff. Melts steel. A compact budget XM-24 at a bargain price is too good to be true.

Done. I'll take it. It's going to be hard to decide if I should save for the ZT 566 first, or get this and wait but either way it's looking to be a great year for Kershaw and a terrible year to be a wallet.

Can we get a pic of that backstrap btw? I have been a fan of full backstraps on knives (to keep keys and change off of the blades) and that one looks pretty interesting.

It looks like it is a raised squareish style, If you look hard enough you will see it runs the whole spine of the knife. It should definetly aide in traction! I do not have a pic of it but If I get one I'll put it up. This is just the first sneak peak so just remember more is to come soon!

I really wished they used their sandvick steel

$55 MSRP, AO, Hinderer Spanto design, deep carry, frame lock with a lock stabilizer...you can't have it all for $55. This knife is a bargain and will be a huge seller for them.

$55 MSRP, AO, Hinderer Spanto design, deep carry, frame lock with a lock stabilizer...you can't have it all for $55. This knife is a bargain and will be a huge seller for them.

Would've been awesome if they made two versions. One with Sandvick and made in USA. And the imported one. I hate buying other than USA.

Back