Photos First Look: Victorinox Classic Limited Edition 2017

So, we all love our heavy duty, hard to kill, die hard tools, don´t we?
More prybar than cuttingtool, nukeproof...

Thtat´s the way it is, right?

4Kaga0t.jpg

Something smaller than a Handyman or a Herkules won´t so it, for a multitool we choose at leat the Spirit or even better, the Original Swiss Tool?
..big Divers Watch, 600feet waterproof.
We are Men! Whoohah!

Well...
Sometimes, it can be a little smaller, at least for me.
And that´s what it looks like:

cUhSF5U.jpg

Small, lightweight, full of options.

So, when Victorinox announces a new Limited series of the venerable Classic, for the sixth time by the way, your´s truly has to have a look.

It was a contest, which brought us these new motives, all from the animal kingdom :)
d5Ob8Rz.jpg

That´s the way to go, well earned win, I´d say!

Being a series of ten pieces, you´re in for a ride, so grab a beaverage, and have some fun!
Front and backside have different prints on them, nicely done, as always.

Here we go:
vyaW1ID.jpg

6Y92DhR.jpg

That´s the Honey Bee

Let me introduce the Guacamaya:
qjApJwT.jpg

ate7Wx4.jpg

Joined by the Giant Panda:
qaILMNd.jpg

YytGG9V.jpg

Woody, oh sorry, the Woodworm sends his regards:
ad5bwX7.jpg

fruZA8B.jpg

Told you, this will take some time...

My personal favourite :
The Wolf is coming home:
aJ7hGow.jpg

sLn162G.jpg

Glimmers own th enight:
L9ODUqo.jpg

Mq7JDQO.jpg

I couldn´t resist.. Anybody in for a little pictorial humor?
s1x8J24.jpg

zr7bEn5.jpg

The Dragonfly.

Noah sends his best wishes, The Ark:
l5SQ3PV.jpg

akXNDzZ.jpg

Not to get political on this one, but sometimes a nice little Ark sounds like a pretty good idea... Not beacuse of rain either.

With this one, I hab to think of Snoopy, Omega (which is located in Swizerland as well as Victorinox) and the Speedmaster. So sweeeeeet:
eEnHLwd.jpg

PCR8tfn.jpg

Right now, I still don´t own a Omega Speedmaster Professional, so if any of you doesn´t need his, it will get in decent hands, promise :)

Part of my family enjoys it there for years now, Turtles Down Under:
Rjgxunu.jpg

4GrMvTg.jpg

With ten models, we have the luxury to show all tools in one picture. My collection isn´t that small, but ten from the same model? Hardly so.
There are too many variations with Vixtorinox, but with the Classic, its a no brainer:
Lu31srZ.jpg

Knive, scissors, nailfile with small flathead screwdriver, tweezers and toothpick. And the ring for the keychain, of course!

A bummer, with some variants the knob is colored too! Never have seen that before.
Wouldn´t it be cool to have this feature with the white, red and black versions as well?
You bet it would!

I will burn, burn, burn, in a ring of scissorsssssss.....:
L5kEbAb.jpg

Forgive me Johnny...

Never bring a knife...:
vPAEFFh.jpg

Stone, paper scissors:
JPWvFI7.jpg

L5kEbAb.jpg

c9IMs8X.jpg

I´ll grind you...

Who , if not Victorinox...
c9IMs8X.jpg

Is there anything, which hasn´t been written about the alltime Classic, a bestseller for years?
Well, the guys and galy in Ibach must get something right, I´d say.

For me a least :)

I realy like the choice of motive, so I got all ten, as you´ve seen. Obviously :)

The quality is the same as ever, impeccable. Has been, is and will be for the next 1000 years I guess...

Ever got QC-hickup with Victorinox?

Nah, me neither, never nada, niente.

Me, a fanboy?
Absofu****lutely

Do I own more than I need?
Sure!

Could I arm a small army with my collection?
Hell yeah!

Does my wife love anyhow?
With all her heard, as do I.

The Classic Limited Edition 2017 is a real treat and I hope you had some fun reading my rumblings...

If you have any questions, shoot!

To us and those like us!
Cheers boys!

The Classic really deserves its name, because well, it is a classic! I have a Black cellidor and a silver Alox, my Wife a translucent pink, my son (10) a red cellidor and my daughter (8) a blue one.

My wife, I had to convince on buying one, so I bought for her on valentines day. She uses it more that she cares to admit ;-)

Can you say "Stocking stuffers" boys and girls?

Having several family members that are great fans of the little classic, I can see how some of these are going to be finding their way into some Christmas stockings this year. It's been about 10 years or so since I gave out several classics to the non knife members of the family to cut down on the "Hey Carl, lemme borrow your knife" phrase. In that time, the non knife members of the family got very used to the little classic on the keyring, and a few of them even bought a replacement when TSA or loss from wear and abuse got them.

I think some colorful classics will brighten up a Christmas morning!

Back