Fiskars orders, emails, ect.

Kiah

Pit Bull Appreciation Society
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Posting a note as a bit of a catchall since it's been a busy few weeks.

All Fiskars sheaths orders placed up until Yesterday are done and either on their way or waiting to be dropped off Wednesday. Also, I have a decent backlog of emails to sort through, so if I haven't gotten back to you yet I'll be doing that Wednesday as well (Maybe Thursday. Lotta emails and I'm easily distracted.)

On a separate note, I'll be finishing the website later this week and adding a few more hatchet models, the SURVIVE! knives sheaths for direct order if you missed out, and probably a few other things.

Happy New Year, peoples. :thumbup:

All emails should be replied to up until the last hour or so. If you haven't received one then I've somehow missed it, so feel free to send another.

Working on GSO-10 overs, so the website update will probably be this weekend.

Working on the site. WP update screwed something up. Attempting to figure out the cause of it's current bitchiness.

Edit: OK, I've officially made it worse. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Okie doke. Fixed the technical issues.

User friendly my butt. Will try to at least get it back to working order Tomorrow.

Website should be back in working order if a little weird looking (Atahualpa defaults). Will get the visuals sorted out Tomorrow and finally start adding things Friday. Apologies to anyone who liked the black tacticool look, but I couldn't stand it any longer.

OK, so that didn't happen. New equipment started coming in, so I've been dealing with that. Will get back to late emails Tomorrow and deal with the site at some point this week.

Back