fiskars x7

schmittie

Gold Member
I saw in an earlier thread that you may pic up a new x7 hatchet by fiskers. That is the only fiskers I could find available in town, I hope you can make a sheath for it sometime!

I'll try to get one in soon bro.

Due to a buttload of requests, I'm gonna go ahead and pick up an X7, so I'll have one next week. Pricing will be the same as the other ones here. Anyone that wants to go ahead and order, PP addy is kiah@kiahdex.com

Please make sure you either send me an email with color preference and options or put 'em in the payment info.

Thanks.

Thanks for the heads up bro, LOL I am new and hadn't even noticed the Artisan forums...I will be hitting you up for one sometime or other. LOL I have been on a bit of a blade-buying spree so I might have to let the spending take a rest (I'm married, cantcha tell! ;) )

hate to keep pestering u, but I looked for a list, didn't find one, what colors exactly do you have? I have seen orange, black and a digi-cam.

Never mind, my ignorant ass finally saw the link to your 'site....so I now know your color selection LOL

Last edited:
Are these still available for purchase? Id just want a plain black sheath with the drop loop. Thanks

Are these still available for purchase? Id just want a plain black sheath with the drop loop. Thanks

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. Been out for a spell. They are still available.

Back