Flea Market finds

I like to troll the flea markets whenever we get near one :) latest pick up was a schrade 8OT, had some blade issues I had to clean up a little, spay blade had to become more of a pen

Here is the culmination of this years Pawnshop, Thrift Store hunts this year.

1. Camillus

2. Imperial BSA

3. Small Case pen Knife

4. Buck 505 Knight w/ dark red micarta

5. Spyderco Mouse

6. Buck Selector w/ 9 blades

7. Colonial Hobo Knife?

8. Case Trapper

9. Schrade 7OT - ended up with four and only one was Schrade +

10. Case Wildlife # 11 w/ Silver Raccoon

11. Queen 6 inch butcher knife

12. Case Hammer Head

13.Schrade 6OT

14. Schrade 125OT

15. Buck 112

16. Schrade 506

17. Camillus Stockman Mustang?

18. Kershaw Leek

ix-nay on the odern-may ives-knay.

No worries. Happens frequently.

Found this one today at an antique store. Someone badly abused the bolsters trying to tighten the pivot (Oh, they got it tight alright!). It has perfect handles though!

I was somehow able to resist this mechanical marvel.......

This isn't everything I've ever gotten from flea markets, but here is the haul from my most recent expedition.

Pocket watch, knives, matchbooks.... I had a good day. :D

Left to right
Colonial, Klein, and one marked "Rio-Nor" and under that "USA"

Other knives bought as well

Old Boker

An Imperial that I really like.

An Imperial Fish knife

Barlow marked "McGrew" and "USA"

Camillus that i'm not familiar with

I was drawn to this Imperial for some reason.

Imperial SAK

And a little Colonial penknife.

I'm pretty happy with what I got... Especially since they were only $5-$10 a piece, and the fish knife was $1 :D

Not really a flea market, more of an antique mall sort of place, but I couldn't pass up this hand made file knife go for just $12.50.

Not really a flea market, more of an antique mall sort of place, but I couldn't pass up this hand made file knife go for just $12.50.

That's cool, I've been thinking about turning a old file into a fixed blade, just have not gotten around to it.

Pete

I've been thinking about turning a old file into a fixed blade

I find file knives fascinating. I look forward to seeing where you go with it

This isn't everything I've ever gotten from flea markets, but here is the haul from my most recent expedition.

image_zpsa9b46a79.jpg

image_zps8269a84e.jpg

image_zpsd6e39b8a.jpg

thanks for the pics, fun haul
The Boker is a beauty, :-( about the blade character.
the Camillus EO, Rope Knife? looks interesting, nice score.. composite handles?
and cool BSA knife

Happy Holidays

I like that old Boker.

I just discovered this thread, and it's cool knowing others share my interest in these old, well used pocketknives. (or should I be unhappy I've got competition? :D )

Here's a few I found this year:

saturdayfinds002_zpsdc07c6b8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
pocketworncaseafter001_zps812ede8f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

It's been a pretty good year. Happy Holidays to all.....

It's been about a year since I've had any time or luck flea market hunting, it it started out slow nothing great and outrageously priced, but I found two decent finds, well ones a gem, got both for $12, I love flea markets and negotiating price, not bad considering the Ulster made Old Timer started at $15

Imperial Providence RI, I have a few from when I was a kid with shell bolsters this has solid nickel silver with coined liners, needs a little work but it's a nice little Jack

Now for the gem, I gave away as gifts most of my Schrade Old Timers so this I was excited to find a Old Timer Ulster USA 58OT, I believe these Ulster made for Schrade for Prince Albert pipe tobacco, but I'm not 100% sure, but it's in new unused, factory edge condition, only blemish is a finger print patina that I haven't tried to clean off, I'm more than happy at the $8 I talked the vendor down to.

Pete

Back