Fletcher Knives Radio... git yer listen on!

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
This is the stuff I listen to whilst in the car. I'll add to it on the regular. Enjoy. If you're sensitive, don't listen to any of this.:thumbup: Feel free to post up your own. Just try not to make it anything too crazy as far as dirty. I went back and edited out all the NWA, Eazy-E, and 2-Live Crew. lol. I had a vision of all the kids who have access to this forum blasting the Automobile song as loud as their computer could go and telling their parents, "Fletcher Knives made me do it!"

[youtube]v_09wFxoaeQ[/youtube]
[youtube]ytRQjrP4A0s[/youtube]
[youtube]oXwRoW9a_Hg[/youtube]
[youtube]IolIbytzXsM[/youtube]
[youtube]Jshq3q5itbI[/youtube]
[youtube]D5Hv0tsvpyU[/youtube]
[youtube]0UjsXo9l6I8[/youtube]
[youtube]lMPtIhAPnn4[/youtube]
[youtube]gtzkdXjVKMA[/youtube]
[youtube]494XLoEKxgI[/youtube]
[youtube]K0z6ATxLk8Q[/youtube]
[youtube]DI-DRbf_AZk[/youtube]
[youtube]L4lyJPf2k-0[/youtube]
[youtube]Cv-5WhUEtFI[/youtube]
[youtube]n2E8YqF7DZk[/youtube]
[youtube]NiwqRSCWw2g[/youtube]
[youtube]kTVJl_iFjuI[/youtube]
[youtube]-58-36lSqG4[/youtube]
[youtube]Ps0MfBG5-Uo[/youtube]

These I can't link the real videos for. They're just too weird and graphic. If you want to watch the videos, look 'em up on your own. I warn you though, they are VERY f@#$ed up. lol

[youtube]RTH38t6W3iI[/youtube]
[youtube]1dwCuQLJz4A[/youtube]
[youtube]AiPSZfiXN_c[/youtube]

That's it for now. I'll add more later.

Last edited:
This is the stuff I listen to whilst in the car.
I had a vision of all the kids who have access to this forum blasting the Automobile song as loud as their computer could go and telling their parents, "Fletcher Knives made me do it!"
Dylside, I can see some mother right now trying to reach over the monitor and get her a handful of hair . . . :D
Great group, actually have 2 or 3 of theirs on vinyl (yes, the big black things that go around on a turntable . .:thumbup: ). Taught my son some of the drum parts from this one. Some of their music sounds a lot like Queensryche early stuff. Heading out to Skyline for some 4 ways & coneys before football starts, will raise one in your honor.
Merry Christmas to you & your family.
Be safe.
p.s.: Are you heading to the Buckeye state for the holidays this year??

This is the stuff I listen to whilst in the car.
I had a vision of all the kids who have access to this forum blasting the Automobile song as loud as their computer could go and telling their parents, "Fletcher Knives made me do it!"
Dylside, I can see some mother right now trying to reach over the monitor and get her a handful of hair . . . :D
Great group, actually have 2 or 3 of theirs on vinyl (yes, the big black things that go around on a turntable . .:thumbup: ). Taught my son some of the drum parts from this one. Some of their music sounds a lot like Queensryche early stuff. Heading out to Skyline for some 4 ways & coneys before football starts, will raise one in your honor.
Merry Christmas to you & your family.
Be safe.

Thanks broski. Same to you guys. Have a great Xmas.

p.s.: Are you heading to the Buckeye state for the holidays this year??

Nope. We have some family heading in to stay with us. My parents are coming down from Memphis and my brother is coming in from L.A.

We have some family heading in to stay with us. My parents are coming down from Memphis and my brother is coming in from L.A. Thanks broski. Same to you guys. Have a great Xmas.

Great time to have family coming in. We just sent a case of Skyline & some ribs down to our youngest daughter at the South Pole. She is down there playing with the penguins for the governement again this year & won't be home until March. 3 more months, a thesis, & she will have her PHD, & maybe will help cure "global warming" . . . :D
Enjoy yourself & have a great time with the family this year. Be sure and stop back up next year if you get a chance.
Be safe.

These guys get majority of air time at my place:

[youtube]uCEeAn6_QJo[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:
I hadn't seen that one before. There are some disturbed minds out there for sure.

Dylan, I'm not gonna lie, I was thinking about starting a thread like this a few days ago but got sidetracked by alcohol, as usual. Good call. With the exception of Cannibal Corpse (not for me) and that DJ Dan thing (couldn't get pas the first 4 seconds), good list. I tend to lean a bit more towards punk and older hardcore, but good list nonetheless. At least it's not P-Diddy or Dave Matthews Band. And please, for the love of Christ, no Eminem. F%#* that whiney bish..

I'd link a few vids and be cool, too, but unfortunately I'm too goddamn stupid to figure out how to embed them :eek:

-Nadz

Last edited:
Easy peasy lemon squeezy. This is the code to use.

[youtube ] youtube video name here [/you tube]

Just take out the spaces. I had to put them in there so that the code would actually show up. The name of the video is whatever comes after the "=" sign. For instance, if the link in your address bar looks like this:

http: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAHziSRpm9Y

The part that you want to copy is this:

http: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAHziSRpm9Y

So, your finished code would look like this:

[ youtube]fAHziSRpm9Y[/ youtube]

Sometimes, the address in the bar will look more like this:

http: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAHziSRpm9Y&feature=DansGreatestHits-index

In which case, still just copy that part after the "=" sign and before the "&" sign. All the rest of that crap is just to confuse you.

So you would still copy this part:

http: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAHziSRpm9Y&feature=DansGreatestHits-index

and paste it in between the youtube brackets.

One other thing, and I'm not getting onto anyone. I cuss like a drunk sailor that just stubbed his toe. Try to stay away from the really bad dirty words. You can dance around them all ya want, just don't say the real ones. lol. I think I'm actually the one that will get in trouble for that with the forum police.

I'll play. :)

[youtube]0aPiKMYe82o[/youtube]

[youtube]DsHAS3aoK5k[/youtube]

[youtube]YNjCugzVPqA[/youtube]

[youtube]psTUiQzNoxw[/youtube]

[youtube]1LqJMQ8-Jpw[/youtube]

[youtube]TeovA7yViLU[/youtube]

[youtube]6ZwMs2fLoVE[/youtube]

[youtube]ZaCGT4tVmp8[/youtube]

[youtube]JFU_1h7io0Y[/youtube]

[youtube]MdCRcrgX080[/youtube]

[youtube]IR1dC0EvpQU[/youtube]

[youtube]FW2bQNVdVaI[/youtube]

Ahh, thanks for helpin out, Dylan. My bad on the not-so-purty language :eek:.

I'll play. These songs played on my way home today (or another track by same artist). Little here, little there, not a whole lot of variety, but enough to keep me from falling asleep at the wheel.

[youtube]S7Y4iUfktOo[/youtube]
[youtube]zmHhB9zV_rQ[/youtube]
[youtube]TrePDUtwtXs[/youtube]
[youtube]4smim2MNvF8[/youtube]
[youtube]nK5fKFFqJe4[/youtube]
[youtube]kjITD9LnwRY[/youtube]
[youtube]_vgQalXaIxs[/youtube]
[youtube]4ASYYQwEnEg[/youtube]

-Nadz

Chiggity check out "Another State of Mind," a 1984 (I think) documentary following Youth Brigade and Social Distortion on tour across the country. Sick seeing Mike Ness back in the day, as he is the last original member of my favorite band since I was a lil kid. Youth Brigade was pretty cool, too, and, aside from the straightedge business, Minor Threat kicks ass. If you do not dig punk music/culture, please disregard.

-Nadz

solid jams haven't had time to listen to them all but righteous jams -- thanks for putting them out there

Eric

Last edited:
The girl in this video is my roommate and Chris Duarte is a good friend of mine. Both of them are very cool guitar players.
[youtube]A5PNN3Z1670[/youtube]

This is the guy who I have been working for recently. I setup and take care of the instruments for the bass player and the harp and guitar for The Webb Sisters(the 2 girls on the left side of the stage). Listen closely to the lyrics, this song is about Janis Joplin. Leonard is one of the coolest people I have ever met.
[youtube]t9cFsUIhlqI[/youtube]

I like this thread

[youtube]GMKUGn6MbJk[/youtube]

Damn good weird hip hop

[youtube]qVaEPx_VyXs&feature=related[/youtube]

the man

Back