For Sale

leatherman

leathermoderator
Hello everyone! Got lots of stuff going up for sale this week, good stuff and even better prices!! Keep an eye out on this thread for updates and new stuff being added as I go through it all.

Pics following the descriptions as its kind of easier that way for now, I will edit it out as I get through it all.

First out is the Bussekin
Fusion Battle Mistress, Jungle Green blade with standard G10 black scales, from the original offering with CBT's. Comes with a mid ride sheath, basic black. asking 450.00 plus shipping

Swamp Rat M9 LE!!!! Yes, this is the mythical M9 LE! Comes with a tan sheath from the original release from the company store. Number 312. Asking 350.00 plus shipping

For now thats it for the Bussekin, but keep tuned for more, I do have pics to take.

Customs!!!!!

First here is a VerSteeg Blades Bowie, One of fifteen made. Hand forged. Inspired by the Marine Raider Bowie. COmes with an Ambi sheath, both right and left, in black. Its the Prototype of the sheaths that originally came with this knife. I hate, and I mean HATE to give it up but here it is. 350.00 plus shipping

Last for today is a treasured piece from Bubbasan forge. The damascus is simply stunning and looks like wootz in that its so compact. Scales are carbon fiber. I really really dont want to part with this one but its necessary. Asking 300.00 plus shipping , does not come with a sheath but I could be convinced to make one for a small fee.

More to come as I sort through the mess. Thanks everyone!!!!

After some research I'm bringing that VerSteeg bowie down to 275.00 plus shipping, about 20 in the US a bit more outside.

Bubbasan forge knife stays the same, honestly I'd keep it for that price or under, its such a nice knife.

I'll be adding more content today, including my grail knife. Craig Camerer forged bowie. The nicest knife I've ever had, and probably ever will have.

Back