For those of you who don't know me...

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
I'm Fletcher Knives aka Dylan Fletcher. I started out as Andy Roy's (Fiddleback Forge) apprentice back in February of this year. In April, I started my own line of knives. I quit my day job, moved my tools and KMG into Andy's shop, and went full-time in June. Now I have around 15 of my own designs and business is booming. Andy and I now share the shop. I still help him out as much as I can so that he doesn't bitch about me being in the way all the time. That's about it. Enjoy some pictures.

FletcherKnivesPoster.jpg

DeltaFour8.jpg

DeltaFour7.jpg

DeltaFour5.jpg

BushOperatorsC.jpg

BushOperators6.jpg

BushOperators8.jpg

KilosD.jpg

DeltasK.jpg

DeltasM.jpg

DeltasG.jpg

DeltasA.jpg

Esteban6.jpg

Esteban8.jpg

Esteban9.jpg

EstebanB.jpg

EstebanC.jpg

zombietools2.jpg

Ulysses22.jpg

Awesomeness. Everything up there, I want (except the Tec-22;)).

Love the scale left on look on knives and the designs are all perfect. :thumbup:

Awesomeness. Everything up there, I want (except the Tec-22;)).

Love the scale left on look on knives and the designs are all perfect. :thumbup:

That Tec-22 took some serious work. I wanted one for a long time, even though I heard they were pieces of crap with a serious jamming issue. I bought one and created a feed ramp, polished it, and figured out what ammo it likes. Now it's a blast to shoot.

Thanks for the compliments brother! I wouldn't mind seeing some of my knives in your leather. If any of my customers hit you up for a sheath, be sure and post it in here.

This is awesome bro, glad to see you got your own place and some awesome bladeware on display.

Wait....who are you again?

:p

Nice stuff!! The glow in the dark scales are AMAZING! Both in the light and in the dark :cool::thumbup:

How do you get that forged look on your blades? It's very impressive. Great line of knives all around.

There's two different forged looks on my blades. The standard is just the forging scale left over from the heat treat process. I leave it so that you can see exactly where the grind is, how high it is, and that it is uniform. Plus, it protects that part of the blade. The other is called "Ghost Scale" and the process for doing it is a secret. It usually comes out looking pretty awesome. Serves the same purpose, but looks a whole lot cooler.

Nice, selection. I have some sheaths ready for you. As soon as I figure out how to re-size the pictures I'll send you some pictures.

Back