Formally Introducing Major Mitts (Companion, Shop Foreman, and Protector)

I would like to introduce to you all the newest addition to my family and the Osprey K/T team.
Major short for Major Mitts, Major is an English Bulldog an approximately 10 weeks old and was born on June 3rd this year the Saturday of Blade Show ;):D!

I have been anticipating him for several months working with a breeder of my selection.
Last Friday as everyone was gearing up for the Georgia Knifemakers Guild meeting and build off a Fiddleback Forge, I was driving to Missouri with my partner Elena. We drove about 9 1/2 hours Friday staying the night in West Plains, MO.
It was a really pretty drive and I got to drive through some states I had not previously visited before, Arkansas and Missouri being the two. Where we picked up Major was right outside West Plains in a little town called Caulfield in the Ozarks. Elena held little Major the whole way home and he was as quiet as could be. We are both already in love with him and he follows me around everywhere.

It has been a few years since my last Bulldog and almost a decade since my last puppy, I am enjoying every minute of it and missed having a dog by my side.

And here he is Major (Mitts)

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Second night at home and already doing what Bulldogs do:D! He has adapted quite well and already found his place.

Hosted on Fotki

Ivy and Oscar meeting Major for the first time, getting some socialization in early! Ivy is a little enamored with him at the moment :D.

Hosted on Fotki

Oscar being a good sport letting Major check him out!

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

After a morning of playing hard with Oscar and Ivy it's time for a nap, seems like no matter how hard I try to get him to sleep on the matt he prefers the cold hard floor:D

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

I promise you will be seeing alot more of him, Major is going to accompany me to work everyday. I will probably end up making a dedicated thread for him in the near future for us dog lover out there.

Thank You,
Chris Linton
Osprey Knife & Tool

He is awesome Chris! Thanks for sharing the pics and please extend a congratulations to Elena! :D

ps I foresee that pack o dogs getting into mischief along the way.

He is awesome Chris! Thanks for sharing the pics and please extend a congratulations to Elena! :D

ps I foresee that pack o dogs getting into mischief along the way.

Thank you Jerry, I will let Elena know! She reads the threads though ;):D.

You have no Idea it's already begun, it took me almost all day just to write this thread keeping order amongst the 3. No complaints though I am enjoying every minute of it! They do not stay puppies for very long and I enjoy establishing a strong bond.

Looks like you have your priorities in order Chris. Major sure is a handsome pup. You & Elena are very fortunate to bring this little guy into your lives. Susan and I can't wait till we can plan a visit & give his belly a proper scratch ! Here is a sign you can post in your window:

qVYjfD3.jpg

Peter

He will make a wonderful companion on your journey, congratulations to the both of you. It has been some time since I have had a puppy in the house; be ready for some fun days.

I bet he snores like a champion. It will be good to scare off any would be intruders

Looks like you have your priorities in order Chris. Major sure is a handsome pup. You & Elena are very fortunate to bring this little guy into your lives. Susan and I can't wait till we can plan a visit & give his belly a proper scratch ! Here is a sign you can post in your window:

qVYjfD3.jpg

Peter

Thank you Peter! I am sure he will welcome the belly scratches. I will have to look for one of those!

He will make a wonderful companion on your journey, congratulations to the both of you. It has been some time since I have had a puppy in the house; be ready for some fun days.

I bet he snores like a champion. It will be good to scare off any would be intruders

Thank you Danny, It has been awhile for me, I can remember some of those fun days, this little guy is keeping me on my toes already so the the fun begin:D;)!
He snores pretty loud for his size, he also belches and farts like a champ too. I have no doubt he will make an excellent guard dog, I can already see those traits in him.

he is awesome!
20170816_141026-vi.jpg

LOL, good picture:thumbsup::thumbsup:

What a cute little guy :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks Abe! He is even cuter in person;).

Back