• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fort Turner Rogers' Ranger Tomahawk

HousiN

Platinum Member
Rogers' Rangers Tomahawk - TRADED - Used a little bit. Hide wrap came off. I'm more of a fixed blade guy. Comes with shealth. Here is the description from his sight.

Our Rogers' Rangers tomahawk is based on historical drawings depicting the tomahawk used by Major Robert Rogers and his men - Rogers' Rangers. Rogers' Rangers were established in 1756 and created the foundation for America's Rangers to this day. This tomahawk is a favorite with our military personnel. Battle proven in Iraq and Afghanistan. Approx. 3.5" blade edge, 2 1/8" hardened spike, 18" long handle wrapped with 6" long rawhide grip and lanyard attached. Wt. 1.75 lbs

Us only please and paypal only. Price is net so add 3.5%. Best way to contact me is through email. Bigbsmith10@gmail.com . I'm moving this Thursday so I'd like to get it sold before the 27th. Make me an offer.

Last edited:
Back