Forum Guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will work on adding more information to this but here is a quick start:

Be nice to each other. There are always going to be disagreements and different viewpoints on any topic. Stay away from personal attacks, insults, and any sort of slander. This forum has been noted as one of the nicest places to hang out on Blade Forums... Let's keep it that way.

Last edited:
BladeForums is not the best way to get in touch with SURVIVE!. Usually when I am on here I am also at home and just checking in quickly. Most of the time, I don't even log in and when I do, I rarely check my messages. Also, please don't call/email on the weekend and then come here looking for a faster response. We are not a massive corporation with 24 hr customer service. Please email us: Info@SurviveKnives.com or call: 208.783.0899. Jordyn is generally available Monday-Thursday, from 8-4. Guy and I are often here on the weekends, but we are in the workshop where it is too loud to hear the phone. If you send an email Thursday night, you will not get a response until Monday.

Stay on topic. If you are derailing threads or just rewriting the same thing in different ways to try and seem relevant, you will get banned from continuing to post in that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back