Forums Menu Tab Can No Longer Be Selected

Something odd changed in the last week or so. I used to be able to log on, click on Forum menu tab and the space below Forums would show that menus options horizontally to be clicked (Mark Forums Read, Search Forums, Watched Forums, Watched Threads, Featured Threads Archive, Featured Threads, New Posts). I would click new posts and read away.

Now the Categories menu tab options stay in their place (even after clicking Forum) and the only way to access New Post is to go the the Forum drop down arrow where it lists the Forum Menu options vertically.

This only happens with the Forum Tab, the other tabs (Categories, Media, Resources, Paid Subscriptions and Members) work perfectly fine accessed by clicking and then clicking option below or using drop down arrow to select menu option.

Again recently happened and thought I'd point it out.

Yea happened to me also , and also I lost some pictures on my sales post and had to reload them .

I knew something had changed, but I couldn't figure out what it was. I'd be looking for the "watched threads" link underneath the forum tab, but kept having to hover over the forum arrow to use the drop down menu like you said. I did just notice on mine, that it's only like that if I'm on the main forum page. If I go into any subforum, the forum tab starts working like it's supposed to.

Back