• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FOUND small fixed blade, caper/ bird & trout

bikerector

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I'm looking for a small fixed blade to pair with my bushcraft knife. Something in the 2.25-3.0" blade range with a 3.5-4" handle. Something like an esee camplore or a condor woodwise would be good. I just want something with a little blade for more detailed work but a handle that can still be used for a while comfortably. Lighter weights knives are appreciated. The esee cr2.5 is about perfect but I want to avoid purchasing something if I can. Stainless or carbon steel is fine, more interested in a useable handle that won't give me blisters and a small knife that isn't adding a lot of weight.

What I have:
Several traditionals from GEC to queen to boker, some new some used.
AG russel lockback and brute w/ lanyard, both used
kabar globetrotter, well used but not abused
D2 drop point from hardedge knives on the forums with some smoothing work on my part to pretty it up some.
light blue sheeps mini-grip that has been my EDC for a 6 months or so

I started a new job this week so I'm very slow to respond to forum messages lately so please be patient if you message or post here. I will check back when I get home tonight.

Back