Found some cool old knives

CPK Mark

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Check out these cool knives I found in an old creek bed.

1_1.jpg~original

2_1.jpg~original

They may look shitty, but they throw well!

Mark, you're just terrible at finding good stuff. Let me come over there and help you out to score better. That bottom piece though, I mean just awfully horrid!

I just GOTTA hear the story on that bottom one. All of them, really, but that bottom one looks like someone came into my place and stole the one I have, LOL, but mine is where it always is, about six feet from this laptop.

Yeah, there must be a story!

:thumbsup: Pleased to meet you Mark! You wouldn't be taking them old knives to Blade would ya?

Man i believe had that goldish lc (4th one down ) for about a month and a half i almost asked if i could keep it haha . Me and that knife bonded really well. Cutting up anything from burnt fence post and barbedwire to hacking through remains of an burned out cabin. Man if it could only talk

Soooo, never? :(

I found the shop's FB page tonight and then noticed that the lead photo on the CPK's FB page is that of two very beautiful daggers next to one another. I suspect that both Nathan and Jo own own that tandem Mother and Father of all CPK daggers and I think that Jo is the one in charge of that FB page activities. Hopefully she will grace us in here with some pictures of those two daggers :cool:

It's only one dagger, 2 views. Coop was nice enough to show the side view to illustrate the integral construction.

It's only one dagger, 2 views. Coop was nice enough to show the side view to illustrate the integral construction.

Actually, Coop's image of Jo's dagger is shown, in all it's gorgeousness, here in the subforum in the "Photos: Post your CPK Knives Here" thread, post # 67, by the proud dagger daddy.

Last edited:
Back