Found some cool old knives

Found it, thank you Jo and Bob. I had seen that photo looong ago but didn't know it was the Jo-Dagger aka the Mother of all CPK daggers! Here is a recap as a refresher course for the newer comers:

Carothersdagger.jpg~original

I believe it's called the queen's dagger. 8" blade and the only one that was full polished.

Wow. That's incredible.

I have not come across a Carothers blade I haven't desperately wanted.

It's incredible what's possible.

Mark, you sure started out great with your first thread here.

There is a message for you in "Conversations"

Bob

Mark, I am just wondering what plans you have for the "creek" pieces in this thread. I know how Nathan feels about any of those never reaching the public, so I am hoping you are at least going to be able to, in some way, have your own display of some of the "almosts".
Bob

Greetings. First and foremost, I'd like to thank everyone on this forum for the warm welcome.
I have been in the Carothers shop for 7 months now and felt it long overdue for me to start interacting on the CPK forum. It is my intention to share some of the experiences that occur on a regular basis in this fine shop. They will be informative but also full of mirth. Good times.
Now on to Bob's question. Bob, after careful consideration, I have decided to return the knives to their rightful owner....."The Creek". This way I can hopefully move on, and get rid of the distractions
they have beleaguered me with And hopefully get some of my creativity back. I have folders to make.

I think my sentiment is the same as many here Mark, though I won't claim to speak for anyone.

We anxiously await more info on the folders and look forward to all you share!

It is my intention to share some of the experiences that occur on a regular basis in this fine shop.
Who is the drinker in the group o_O ? And is Nathan really as mild-mannered and chill as he seems in his videos :cool: ?

I have folders to make.
At least we know what is next on the CPK agenda :thumbsup:

Greetings. First and foremost, I'd like to thank everyone on this forum for the warm welcome.
I have been in the Carothers shop for 7 months now and felt it long overdue for me to start interacting on the CPK forum. It is my intention to share some of the experiences that occur on a regular basis in this fine shop. They will be informative but also full of mirth. Good times.
Now on to Bob's question. Bob, after careful consideration, I have decided to return the knives to their rightful owner....."The Creek". This way I can hopefully move on, and get rid of the distractions
they have beleaguered me with And hopefully get some of my creativity back. I have folders to make.
I could take omlne of those choppers away to help stop the distractions, i got your back on this one man. Happy to help just send me a pm and we will get it all figured out !!

Back