Free Knife! Forum Anniversary Celebration and Customer Appreciation Give Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
That's right, I'm giving away a free knife!

I want to thank everyone here at Bladeforums for the support so anyone can enter. Today is the DFK subforum one year anniversary and I want to celebrate it for a week or however long the party lasts with this give away!

As mentioned, anyone can enter, just post in this thread.

If you own a Fairly knife you can enter once plus one time for each Fairly knife you own. If you have one on order that counts too! List off your Fairly knives or show some pics if you want, not mandatory but that would be cool!

Post here and in a week or so I'll use a random number generator to determine the winner based on the post number.

What I'm giving away - Ti Bottle Opener Knife! It will have a 72 Rockwell Hardness Carbidized edge, bottle opener pommel and weighs under an ounce! They aren't finished yet but will be soon!

Thanks everyone!

Update! Rough profile, check! This isn't bevel ground or even touched on the flats... lots to go to make it nice! :D

Cheers!

011-12.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on your first year, Daniel - and here's to many more successful years!

best regards -

mqqn

Count me in 3x! Been hangin round your "shop" since day one and now I got me two Fairly sharp blades!

RIGGER! I don't have any pics of my tanto yet, so I guess I'll have to take some!

DSCN2291.jpg

-Xander

Congrats on the first year! I don't have a Fairly knife, YET. But I will find an appropriate opportunity to change that.

Thank you for the chance, and I hope that you have many more great years on BF!

DD

Congrats on the first year of your subforum here at Bladeforums! :thumbup:

And please count me in.. :)

Congratulations... My first two DFK's should be here tomorrow! They are two small A2 Tanto fixed blades with ray skin and cord wrap handles. I am pumped to get them!

I don't own any of your knives (yet) but am definitely interested as well. Thank you for the opportunity!

Congrats on the first year of your subforum. If you don't have to own a Fairly knife to enter count me in.

Honestly hadn't seen your knives before stumbling on this thread, I really like them. Thanks for the opportunity!

Sweet, thanks for the opportunity Daniel. I have my first Fairly, an A2 tanto. Its been hanging around with me for the past week. I'll get some proper pics and post again later in the thread.

Brian

Congrats on the first year, I'm sure there will be many more to come! Thank you for the opportunity to own one of your awesome knives! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back