Free Knife! Forum Anniversary Celebration and Customer Appreciation Give Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just thought I'd show off :)

The Havok X
IMG_0726-1-1.jpg

One of the first knives I got from Daniel, a little wharnie in O1 with a tracer paracord handle wrap. I went a little crazy sharpening this one, it's scary sharp.
photobucket-31169-1340919170894.jpg

I got this Ti Fairly Backpacker from another forum member, and arranged to have it shipped to Daniel so he could carbidize the edge. I wrapped the handle myself, and fills the hand nicely. Great fishing knife!
photobucket-25204-1340919559696.jpg

This was from a run of 2 kiridashis that Daniel did in October of last year, and this was the pointiest. I had to have it. .0.25" of 5160 with Daniel's plum brown antique patina.
2011-11-12_11-22-31_563.jpg

Another one in 0.25" 5160, this time a polished wharnie (had to turn off the flash because it's so shiny) with a glow cord handle wrap.
photobucket-22079-1340920879076.jpg

And this one is in the process of being completed, the Havok V :)
A smaller, slicier variation of the Havok X.
havokv.jpg

Please count me in... ;) Congratulations, Daniel! I went throught this thread, and I saw some pics of your knives, and they look SWEET!!! I hope to win, and thank you so much for the oppertunity to enter this. :victorious:

Last edited:
Count me in 3x! Been hangin round your "shop" since day one and now I got me two Fairly sharp blades!

RIGGER! I don't have any pics of my tanto yet, so I guess I'll have to take some!

DSCN2291.jpg

-Xander

Which knife is in that picture? I might have to buy me one, depending on the price.

Daniel, could you please post a picture of the knife that will be given away? It would be GREATLY appreciated. :)

Gooeytek, Awesome pics! Thanks for posting them!

PGeo00, incredible photo! Thanks very much!

Thanks to evryone for posting pics and to everyone who has entered! Lots of fun!

Which knife is in that picture? I might have to buy me one, depending on the price.

Teak and 154cm rigging knife... $225 range

Daniel, could you please post a picture of the knife that will be given away? It would be GREATLY appreciated. :)

No problem! Here it is profiled out, not ground yet...

Cheers!

011-12.jpg

Gooeytek, Awesome pics! Thanks for posting them!

PGeo00, incredible photo! Thanks very much!

Thanks to evryone for posting pics and to everyone who has entered! Lots of fun!

Teak and 154cm rigging knife... $225 range

No problem! Here it is profiled out, not ground yet...

Cheers!

011-12.jpg

Thank you so much! :D

Last edited:
Daniel, thanks for the chance.
Will add a pic of my Legal EDC tomorrow

Thanks again Daniel.
My 2nd Fairly,a Coyote wrapped Dashi in 5160.
Great for Kydex scoring & whatever else needs cutting.
I even made some fine feather sticks with it.
Great little knife for utility work.
efee56b7.jpg

Such a generous offer. I'm in, as I need a better way to open beers and save my lighters. Here's hoping, and good luck everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back