Front Flippers - Feist & Wakulla, changing the game!

Kizer Cutlery

Follow us on Instagram: Kizer_inc
In 2017, we are expanding our arsenal of the popular "flipper" openers, but this time, we are changing it up and offering "Front' - flippers that takes the game in a different direction.

First up is the Feist by Justin Lunquist who designed this compact but powerful knife. Equally suited for a Brooks Brothers suit and tie or a jaunt on the trails, inconspicuous but full of power, this is the small knife that does it all!

Next is the pair of Wakulla folders, in bold Clip point or dangerous Dagger point, by Mr. Steve Jernigan. Named after one of the largest freshwater springs in the world, the Wakulla has a svelte outline that takes one (at least me) to the 1940-1950 movies like "Rebel without a cause" for that extra "flirt with danger" flair!

a couple of photos, forgive the bad lighting in my room.

Wakulla (L), Feist (R)

Wakulla(L/R), Feist (C)

That clipped point wakulla may make me purchase the first kizer in my collection

I've had my eye on that Feist for months. Really looking forward to that.

Are you guys gonna release a new print catalog soon, or at least have a "new items" or "2017" section on the website?

Feist looks quite nice. Any chance of some specs? I'm pulling for a wickedly thin blade to make it a nice slicer.

Not really into either of the Wakulla options, but wow that Feist has me drooling! Been eagerly waiting for that one ever since catching wind of it a few months ago. Big up Kizer, more front flippers need to hit production lines, and you guys are charging on it!

What's the blade length on the Feist? Looks nice and slim.

I believe it's 2.75" per Justin's Instagram.

Looked up the Instagram and 2.75" is the cutting edge so blade length may be closer to 3 inches and perhaps a little less. I assume it's S35VN. It has bearings and steel lock bar insert. This will melt in your pocket.

Looked up the Instagram and 2.75" is the cutting edge so blade length may be closer to 3 inches and perhaps a little less. I assume it's S35VN. It has bearings and steel lock bar insert. This will melt in your pocket.

Kizer confirmed S35vn in the other Feist thread, as is the case with their other collabs. One of Justin's IG posts also states S35vn.

Hi, All:

I'm working on the new 2017 catalog to be released by SHOT show. We should have an electronic copy hopefully by the new year!

the Feist and Wakulla have the following specs:

Feist:

KI 3499
Steel: CPM-S35VN
Handle: 6AL4V Titanium
Blade Length: 2.83”
Overall: 6.54”
Weight: 2.58oz

Wakulla:
KI 4497 - A1 A2
Steel: CPM-S35VN
Handle: 6AL4V Titanium