Front Flippers - Feist & Wakulla, changing the game!

@ STREAMHAWAII

Did this get sorted? Tracy at Kizer told me she had fixed the postage issue for you....

Kizer, when can we expect a new, improved shipment of Feists?

Just as importantly, how do we make sure we don't get another gritty one?

Thanks.

Kizer, when can we expect a new, improved shipment of Feists?

Just as importantly, how do we make sure we don't get another gritty one?

Thanks.

I was told Kizer's first run of the Feist was about 600. But considering the interest I would expect them to sell quite fast. Hopefully they'll reply.

The Feist I picked for myself has a lot of "lock stick". Unfortunately I don't use it enough to wear it in since it's not a knife I can really use (and I'm not putting it back into inventory). At work I normally need knives with a good 3.5 to 4 inch blade, since smaller blades don't have enough leverage. Still a very cool little knife.

I must have got lucky. After cleating out the pivot area of the little metal spalling flakes my Feist is very smooth and the blade is centred.

When I first got the knife I was like "uh-oh". The blade was totally uncentred and playing side to side in the handle with the knife closed.

One quick cleaning and the Feist was as good as gold. I just adjusted the pivot after cleaning and voila.

Just be careful taking the knife apart because there are lots of small parts and the presentation side scale didn't want to go back on when the blade was fully open or fully closed.

All taken cared of. Thnx!

That's great. I know I can step on toes and occasionally put my foot in my mouth but my intentions are always good.

Hopefully Kizer have changed that postage policy permanently.....and thanks to Tracy at Kizer for organizing the refund for StreamHawaii.

I returned my gritty Feist to the dealer with the request that they NOT return it to stock.

Consumers will have no way of knowing whether they are getting one of the first shipment or a next-round of improved, issue-free Feists.

Kizer should recall its remaining first shipment. And then designate its next shipment as "improved" or with some other nomenclature so that we don't have to guess when it is safe to purchase this wonderful folder again.

Thank you.

Hard to say. There ARE reports of other copies being just fine.

Shabbaz said that in his video. renaming to "Feist II" would make sense.

Who knows? They might just be done with this model and move on.

Would be nice to have Kizer chime in on BF about whatever information "they can" relay to those who purchased.

Hard to say. There ARE reports of other copies being just fine.

Shabbaz said that in his video. renaming to "Feist II" would make sense.

Who knows? They might just be done with this model and move on.

Would be nice to have Kizer chime in on BF about whatever information "they can" relay to those who purchased.
for those who dont know what your talking about here is the @NickShabazz video

Back