Frontier Offerings

Hey Ashe,
Welcome. Great looking Rustamuk and sheath. Congrats on getting both of these as well as the Runt and Mosquito.

Glad you decided to give one of these makers a try. I'm glad you posted pics cause the only thing that gets folks in this community fired up on the regular is a darn good story but no pics.

[/QUOTE] This is my first custom knife. I grew up using Case slipjoints, a Buck 110 and 119. GEC rekindled my interest in knives and I'd been lurking on the traditional sub for awhile before joining BF. When I found the FF sub I knew that it was going to be trouble and in that first week I bought this Surls, a Runt and a mosquito:eek: I've spent countless hours browsing the family forums and am so impressed with the makers and community. While family economy won't allow me to enter the tank every week, even month, I've enjoyed peeking into the threads.[/QUOTE]

I am honored that you choose my knife to be your first custom knife! Thank you and welcome to the family. Great looking RLO sheath to go with it!

Ashe,
Welcome! What a great way to start. That Rustamuk is one of a kind for sure. Better strap yourself in...and get yourself a bigger set up for your collection. Resistance is now futile.

Today was supposed to be a productive day. I had tons of things on my list that had to be done. I've been up since 5:45am, it's now past 2pm, and I've spend most of the day drinking coffee, browsing the Forum, hiking in the woods, and playing with my knives. I knew things were out of hand when my son came down the steps and pointed out that I had four knives on me. Ridiculous.

But man...I LOVE this knife!

Ashe,
Welcome! What a great way to start. That Rustamuk is one of a kind for sure. Better strap yourself in...and get yourself a bigger set up for your collection. Resistance is now futile.

Today was supposed to be a productive day. I had tons of things on my list that had to be done. I've been up since 5:45am, it's now past 2pm, and I've spend most of the day drinking coffee, browsing the Forum, hiking in the woods, and playing with my knives. I knew things were out of hand when my son came down the steps and pointed out that I had four knives on me. Ridiculous.

But man...I LOVE this knife!

That Revenant is just awesome Tony! The Osage is outstanding! What's that hawk in the photo? It looks pretty nice as well. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well first, sorry for the lousy pic. The Revenant is blurry as hell - it seems my camera autofocused on the hawk. I'm going to upload a clearer perspective.

The hawk is from 2Hawks. (http://www.2hawks.net) Allen has one as well.

Wow! Those are both awesome pieces! I've really been enjoying all the pics of the Revenant you've been posting!

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

How about one more. Something like this coming up tonight I think in ram's horn.

You can name it whatever the hell you like. Doesn't matter to me. It's just a beautiful frikkin' knife!

Very nice! So far I'm really liking the "Unnamed", particularly with the leather wrap right now for my project, but would love a hilted stag one later as well. I can carry that size more places.

My 10 year old daughter just called the EDC upon my death. I hope she has to wait a while. 😳

1d87fcd836ed0a6fafe58f55e9d42647.jpg

3acff301c376893a3668e56f8b54751f.jpg

3129fb4da266f70ff01d1fec23d7c36a.jpg

Last edited:
There are some damn nice knives being posted on this thread.

And my boys have already divided my stuff up. I can't bring anything new into the house without one of them claiming it immediately.

Here's a pic of the Revenant EDC with my Fiddleback Bushboot for a size comparison. These two are very high on the list of my favorite knives.

73f6d1099eace767c1c8c08223525444.jpg

Back