• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SPF: Gruppo Gamma Divemaster

Hi All. Payment via Cash, EMT, or Paypal "goods" please. No trades at this time. Thanks.

Selling my recently acquired Gruppo Gamma Divemaster. I am the original owner and the watch is in excellent condition - barely any desk swirls, lol. This is a beautiful watch and a cool 50 Fathoms homage. This includes the full kit - watch, tool, case, card, unworn leather strap and buckle, and the rubber Iso-style strap and buckle I wore the watch on.

This is the D-01R model (Vintage Lume). These are sold out and I would expect when they have a new run to release they will likely be closer to $600 USD - I'm looking for $SPF CAD shipped in Canada and the USA (Hawaii and international can be potentially discussed). Cheers.

Stats (Taken from Gruppo Gamma):

Class
Mk I Divemaster

Functions
Hours, minutes, seconds, elapsed time

Case
Stainless steel, brushed, with helium release valve on case side at 9 o'clock
Diameter 44 mm excluding crown and lugs, length 52 mm lug-to-lug, thickness 14 mm excluding 2 mm crystal height, lug width 24 mm
120-click unidirectional rotatable bezel, stainless steel, with sapphire insert and vintage-colored luminescent markers
Sapphire crystal, double domed with underside anti-reflective coating
Screw-in crown and caseback, stainless steel

Movement
Seiko Instruments NH35A (4R35), 21600 bph, 24 jewels
Automatic bi-directional winding, hand-windable, timesetting with stop-second device
Accuracy between -25 to +35 s/ day, power reserve 40 hrs

Dial
Matte black, 2-layer with vintage-colored luminescent markers

Hands
Matte silver color hour and minute hands, red second hand, with vintage-colored luminescent markers

Weight
140 g with strap

Water Resistance
30 ATM/ 300 m/ 1000 ft

Attachments

• photo%201-2.JPG
    photo%201-2.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 72
  • photo%201.JPG
    photo%201.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 66
  • photo%202-2.JPG