• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS - Jason Taber Wharncliffe Trapper & Birdvis Harper **SOLD**

Status
Not open for further replies.

SometimesHappens

Gold Member
Platinum Member
I'm selling two beauties from my collection that I hate to part with but I've had a few recent additions and need to let go of a couple in turn. Prices are PPFF shipped CONUS.

1) Jason Taber Wharncliffe Trapper in Vintage Rag Micarta (SOLD - 3.5" closed, CPM154 blade steel, flush in all three positions, and in new condition. This is a recent build from Jason, only completely a month ago. I'm the original owner, bought it right from Jason. I love the mans knives and if you've ever owned one you would absolutely know why. His fit and finish are absolutely next level and the micartas he uses are absolutely beautiful, he is incredible at sourcing materials. Comes with COA and generic clamshell case.

2) Birdvis Harper Antique Yellow Paper Micarta and Ivory Paper Micarta (SOLD) - 3.875" closed, CPM154 blade steel, flush in all three positions, and in like new condition. Only item of note is that I did carry it once, maybe twice and there are some faint lines on the pivot and shield but you have to really turn the knife in the right light to see them. Outside of that, the knife looks new and blade is razor sharp. I absolutely love Nick's work and wouldn't let this go if I didn't need to free up funds. Nick has achieved just incredible ergonomics with his patterns which is why his knives are so popular and the Harper follows suit. Not sure what else to say other than this is an incredible knife. Comes with box, sticker, COA, and including a Northwoods Leather slip. I'm the original owner.

Attachments

• IMG_2799.jpeg
    IMG_2799.jpeg
    391.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2807.jpeg
    IMG_2807.jpeg
    129.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2801.jpeg
    IMG_2801.jpeg
    409 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2803.jpeg
    IMG_2803.jpeg