• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Large Regular Sebenza

untytled

Gold Member
I have for sale a Large Regular Sebenza with polished blade, Swedge and silver double thumblugs.

This knife was sent off to the spa and hasn't been touched since except for these photos. While there I asked them to upgrade all the hardware including changing the backspacer and thumblugs to their silver color. The scales were re-blasted to look like new and the blade was re-polished. Also the edge and swedge were touched up.
They added a lanyard and lanyard pin as well.

The knife is in fantastic condition with a strong, solid early lockup. There is a lifetime still left in this knife.

I'm asking $SOLD shipped. This will include all PayPal fees and shipping within CONUS.

Knife comes with original box birth card and cloth. Unfortunately the tool has been misplaced but a quick call to CRK and that can be fixed.

I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking any questions please ask. Sorry but no trades at the moment.

Last edited:
Back