• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: PRICE DROP $305 Son Of Badger Combat Grade w/Buy Brown Sheath

I have for sale a Son of Badger Combat Grade (INFI) in Muddy Brown coating and Black Paper Micarta handle with a Buy Brown Coyote Tan kydex sheath (and teklock).

I have carried and used this knife. I have sharpened it. It does have a small roll of the edge on the belly where it hit a staple breaking down boxes, but I'm sure it would come out with a good sharpening. Otherwise, it is very sharp and in good shape. Some scratches but little wear on the coating. Sheath is great, works well for scout/horizontal carry or normal vertical carry. This is a great knife, I really love it, but I need the funds and my sentimental connection is to a different sheath. Price reflects the use and chip, but I will take reasonable offers.

ONE AND ONLY PRICE DROP $305 < $315 through PayPal Goods shipped USPS Priority in the ConUS

kbwJOGjh.jpg

piD4iwph.jpg

qMnPJpxh.jpg

Please ask any questions before purchase. Only purchase if legal. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Back