• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Remington Guide NiB, Badford Single Shot (GEC #23), GEC 77BF, 13 Office, 15 stainless, Boy Scout

I have for sale a few great knives. These are all very nice, and some special to me, but I need to pay some things off. Let me know if you have any questions or need other pictures. Prices are PayPal Goods shipped USPS in the ConUS. You only pay shipping once, so take $5 off each additional knife you buy.

kvq3J1Yh.jpg

w2A68nsh.jpg

3Xw1O1jh.jpg

$35 New in Box Remington Guide. Made in USA. Carbon steel blades. Synthetic jigged covers. Very good walk and talk, but the main blade does rub the liner (no scratches I can see though).

SOLD $65 GEC (#23) made Bradford Cutlery Single Shot Trapper. Carried and used, has patina. Very good walk and talk and centering. Blood red jigged bone covers. Brass fittings with #22 long rifle shield. Great knife, works great for EDC, hunting, outdoors, etc.

SOLD $85 GEC #77 Bladeforums Knife. Carried and Used. Stag covers, very nice and matching. Not too thick, not too thin. It has a nice thin edge by me. I also added an Easy Open notch, and I'm really happy with how it came out, it is easily pinched open. Little patina on this one but it has some scuffs.

WITHDRAWN $100 GEC #13 Office Knife Clerk. Really great knife. Carried and some use. Very thin edged wharncliffe main, great for slicing and opening packages. Both blades sharpened. Very little patina on these blades, maybe a few spots or scuffs. Great smooth white bone covers with the unique etch. Great walk and talk, no rub I've seen. Hate to see this one go.

SOLD $85 GEC #15 Stainless Clip Point in Tortoise Shell Acrylic. Used, but not much wear on the blade. Sharpened with a good sharp thin edge. The covers look great, but have scuffs from carrying. Great walk and talk, some of the best I've seen.

Boy Scout knife will be a free add on if you buy 3 or more knives at once.

Only purchase if legal. Please ask any questions before purchase. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
withdrawn, with apologies. i overlooked a detail in your listing. good luck!

Back