• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FSoT: 2 Flippers, Acid Washed, Titanium, Micarta, Carbon Fiber Goodness

10after10

Platinum Member
Thank you very much for taking the time to look at my post.

You are welcome to text, call or email.

William Chu, aka 10after10
text or call: (773) 255 - zero 444
email: pagoda1970s AT gmail DOT com
(not PayPal email)

***PLEASE! read Terms & Conditions***

- Available until I indicate "SOLD".

- "PM'd you", "emailed you", "smoke signaled you", "I will take it depending on ......" does NOT constitute a sale.

- Please ask ALL questions before committing to buy.

- Item will be sold to FIRST PERSON TO ACTUALLY REACH ME with unconditional "I will take it". Texting or calling is fastest.

- I will confirm sale by providing you with my PayPal email.

- PLEASE BE PREPARED TO PAY IMMEDIATELY upon purchase confirmation. Otherwise no sale, sorry.

- If your name is not on PayPal account or you want me to ship to address different than on PayPal account, CONTACT ME FIRST.

- I offer return, less shipping, ONLY if knife is not accurately described in post and pics. No exceptions.

- Please contact me for International Sales if you are outside of USA, or if your PayPal account is based outside of USA, before committing to buy.

***REGARDING TRADES***

Willing to consider any potential trades, up or down. Sorry, but I will not reply to generic "any interest in (fill in the blank)?" because I have no idea unless I know condition of your trade & SPECIFIC trade proposal. Meaning, tell me how much you want for your trade. Please provide full description including applicable details such as blade centering, blade play, lock stick, whether or not knife has been used, carried or sharpened and if box & papers are included.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Blackstone Valley Knifeworks, BVK Bloodwing

20170227_144952_zpsmphif4ic.jpg

20170227_145040_zpsl7adtn4h.jpg

Additional Pics: http://s1375.photobucket.com/user/10after10/slideshow/BVK Bloodwing

Fully hand made American custom from Rhode Island, USA. Not exactly what to call blade shape....Persian-ish harpoon, poon-to?? Never used, carried or sharpened. Blade is dead nuts collector centered. Zero blade play in any direction. No lock stick. No nicks, chips or rolls on edge. Black micarta presentation scale is in mint condition as is multi color titanium lock side. Perfect sculpted titanium pocket clip. Bronze textured pivot and all hardware in perfect shape. Excellent ergonomics, melts into hand. Blade flips beautifully on caged bearings. Very nice detent, not too strong, not too weak, just right.

From BVK Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/p/BAxgLdsK1bb/?taken-by=bvknifeworks&hl=en

Overall Length: 8.5"
Blade Length: 3.5"
Weight: 6.5 oz.

Price: $449 delivered, PayPal Good & Services.

SOLD, thank you dCaseytatoos and as always thanks Blade Forums.

2. Hoback A15

20170302_132425_zpsdhmdvdnm.jpg

20170302_132501_zpspveapwvz.jpg

Additional Pics: http://s1262.photobucket.com/user/Chu2ndAccount/slideshow/Hoback A15

I'm only selling this knife because it's essentially a safe queen, not because I don't love it. Near mint condition, almost indistinguishable from new. The hardest use I ever put this knife through is to open a a few letters. Blade is sharp & centered with original Hoback edge. Blade stock is THICK at 3/8". Full disclosure, there is one teeny tiny "microscopic" ding on one side of the front edge if that makes any sense. That's how it came from maker. Jake Hoback has offered to fix it or sharpen it for free. But, it's so tiny that I never bothered. It might easily be overlooked if I didn't mention it. No play in any direction. Zero lock stick. One of the smoothest knives to open & close. Blade drops close for those that are concerned. Craftsmanship is of the highest quality. Absolutely top notch fit & finish. Comes as knife only. Fully custom (not mid tech) Hoback A15's sells for $1500+ depending on configuration.

Similar preowned A15 selling for $1300: http://www.arizonacustomknives.com/...aker.aspx?id=5155&Page=1?product-listing.aspx

Overall Length: 9.1"
Blade Length: 3.75"
Weight: 7.6 oz.

Price: $789 delivered, PayPal Good & Services.

SOLD, thank you brandonh328 and as always thanks Blade Forums.

Last edited:
Back