• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FSoT: 2016 Blade Show Microtech

10after10

Platinum Member
Thank you very much for taking the time to look at my post.

You are welcome to text, call or email.

William Chu, aka 10after10
text or call: (773) 255 - zero 444
email: pagoda1970s AT gmail DOT com
(not PayPal email)

***PLEASE! read Terms & Conditions***

- Available until I indicate "SOLD".

- "PM'd you", "emailed you", "smoke signaled you", "I will take it depending on ......" does NOT constitute a sale.

- Please ask ALL questions before committing to buy.

- Item will be sold to FIRST PERSON TO ACTUALLY REACH ME with unconditional "I will take it". Texting or calling is fastest.

- I will confirm sale by providing you with my PayPal email.

- PLEASE BE PREPARED TO PAY IMMEDIATELY upon purchase confirmation. Otherwise no sale, sorry.

- If your name is not on PayPal account or you want me to ship to address different than on PayPal account, CONTACT ME FIRST.

- I offer return, less shipping, ONLY if knife is not accurately described in post and pics. No exceptions.

- Please contact me for International Sales if you are outside of USA, or if your PayPal account is based outside of USA, before committing to buy.

***REGARDING TRADES***

Willing to consider any potential trades, up or down. Please do not ask "Any interest in (fill in the blank)?" because I have no idea unless I know condition of your trade & SPECIFIC trade proposal. Meaning, tell me how much you want for your trade. Please provide full description including applicable details such as blade centering, blade play, lock stick, whether or not knife has been used, carried or sharpened and if box & papers are included. And, I will happy to respond to your offer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Microtech Ultratech 2016 Blade Show Edition

20170618_155625_zpssjuffc1l.jpg

20170618_155652_zpsoej3ozix.jpg

Additional Pics: http://s1262.photobucket.com/user/Chu2ndAccount/slideshow/MT Ultratech Blade Show 2016

Excellent to near mint overall condition. Stonewashed M390 blade is flawless with original perfect edge. The aluminum handles are almost perfect. There is one small small (yes I said small twice) ding on the back corner near the clip. Take a look at pic, but please keep in mind it's about 10x actual size. In actuality, if I just handed the knife to you, you may not even notice until I pointed it out to you. It's the only reason I downgraded from like new, to excellent to near mint. Clip and hardware show no use or wear. Blade fires out with smooth hard action. Comes with original Microtech box, product manual, baggie and a card that states this knife is dangerous to your health if you live in California.

Overall Length: 8.5"
Blade Length: 3.4"
Weight: 3.6 oz.

Price: $245 delivered, PayPal Good & Services.
Please do NOT commit to buy unless you have carefully read terms & conditions, especially if you are new to Blade Forums. Before offering TRADES, please read above.

Last edited:
Back