• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FSoT: Collectible Microtechs & Custom Marfione

10after10

Platinum Member
Thank you very much for taking the time to look at my post.

You are welcome to text, call or email.

William Chu, aka 10after10
text or call: (773) 255 - zero 444
email: pagoda1970s AT gmail DOT com
(not PayPal email)

***PLEASE! read Terms & Conditions***

- Available until I indicate "SOLD".

- "PM'd you", "emailed you", "smoke signaled you", "I will take it depending on ......" does NOT constitute a sale.

- Please ask ALL questions before committing to buy.

- Item will be sold to FIRST PERSON TO ACTUALLY REACH ME with unconditional "I will take it". Texting or calling is fastest.

- I will confirm sale by providing you with my PayPal email.

- PLEASE BE PREPARED TO PAY IMMEDIATELY upon purchase confirmation. Otherwise no sale, sorry.

- If your name is not on PayPal account or you want me to ship to address different than on PayPal account, CONTACT ME FIRST.

- I offer return, less shipping, ONLY if knife is not accurately described in post and pics. No exceptions.

- Please contact me for International Sales if you are outside of USA, or if your PayPal account is based outside of USA, before committing to buy.

***REGARDING TRADES***

Willing to consider any potential trades, up or down. Please do not ask "Any interest in (fill in the blank)?" because I have no idea unless I know condition of your trade & SPECIFIC trade proposal. Meaning, tell me how much you want for your trade. Please provide full description including applicable details such as blade centering, blade play, lock stick, whether or not knife has been used, carried or sharpened and if box & papers are included. And, I will happy to respond to your offer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Microtech Mini UDT

Pics: http://s1262.photobucket.com/user/Chu2ndAccount/slideshow/MT Mini UDT 2787

Circa 2002 Vero Beach, FL Microtech Mini UDT in mint overall condition. Rare knife with safety that locks blade in open or closed position. Microtech stopped using the safety because it infringed upon Benchmade patent. Therefore, the ones with safety are highly collectible. Blade is centered. No play in any direction. Push button is precise, no play or sloppiness. Blade fires out with smooth hard action. Comes with desirable original old school Microtech "Gold Top" box, blank warranty registration card and warranty/maintenance literature.

Overall Length: 5-1/2"
Blade Length: 2-3/8"
Weight: 1-1/8 oz.

Price: $225 delivered, PayPal Good & Services.

Traded, thank you B.C. and as always thanks Blade Forums.

2. Microtech MTX-2 D/A

Pics: http://s1262.photobucket.com/user/Chu2ndAccount/slideshow/MT MTX2 - 2

Very good to excellent overall condition. Seldom offered for sale. Some Microtech aficionados consider this to be the best Microtech knife ever made. It can be opened manually or automatically by swiveling the bolster. Ultra discreet. Search YouTube if you're not familiar. Fit & finish comparable to hand made customs. Blade is dead nuts collector centered. No up & down play. A teeny tiny amount of side to side I don't have tool to adjust. Blade deploys smoothly with thumb studs and absolutely flies out using bolsters to deploy automatically. No nicks, chips or rolls on edge. There are a few superficial surface scratches, but nothing deep or significant. Titanium bolsters have a few snail trails that are not really noticeable under normal circumstances. However, they can be seen under direct light held at a certain angle. All hardware is in mint condition. Comes with thickly padded Ace case, only.

Similar knife sold for $700 in 2012: http://www.arizonacustomknives.com/MTX2-D-A-0544-by-Microtech-Knives.aspx

Overall Length: 8"
Blade Length: 3.5"
Weight: 5 oz.

Price: $679 delivered, PayPal Good & Services.

SOLD, thank you G.W. and as always thanks Blade Forums.

3. Marfione Combat Troodon Hellhound

Additional Pics: http://s1262.photobucket.com/user/Chu2ndAccount/slideshow/Marfione Hellhound Combat Troodon

Just one impressive BAD@$$ knife. Nearly indistinguishable from new overall condition. Bronzed apocalyptic blade is absolutely flawless & just wicked lookin'. No dings or scratches anywhere on handles, hardware and pocket clip. Zero functional issues. Blade fires out hard. Comes with Marfione presentation box, giant slab o metal COA, metal Marfione "patch", fleece lined zipper pouch, drawstring microfiber bag, polishing cloth in its own see through plastic sleeve and a card that says this knife is hazardous to your health if you're in California. :D These sell for $1050 to $1200 online.

Overall Length: 9.5"
Blade Length: 3.8"
Weight: 5.6 oz.

Price: $899 delivered, PayPal Good & Services.

SOLD to the awesome DrBuzzKill, thank you and as always thanks Blade Forums.

Last edited:
Back