• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FSOT: Duane Dwyer Custom SMFs

DDC SMF in PD1. V-Ground in Very lightly carried, Excellent shape. Locks up tight, and blade is centered when closed. Pretty sure this is one I sent to REK for an EXCELLENT edge but I'm not positive. Weird discoloration around the hole at the end of the lockbar, not sure what it's from. Comes with Paperwork, and pouch seen in pics.

$830

DDC_PD1_SMF_VGrndStRcrv_2xTi_AntiqueBrn_001.jpg

DDC_PD1_SMF_VGrndStRcrv_2xTi_AntiqueBrn_002.jpg

DDC_PD1_SMF_VGrndStRcrv_2xTi_AntiqueBrn_003.jpg

DDC_PD1_SMF_VGrndStRcrv_2xTi_AntiqueBrn_004.jpg

DDC_PD1_SMF_VGrndStRcrv_2xTi_AntiqueBrn_005.jpg

DDC_PD1_SMF_VGrndStRcrv_2xTi_AntiqueBrn_006.jpg

DDC_PD1_SMF_VGrndStRcrv_2xTi_AntiqueBrn_007.jpg

DDC SMF Pike Grind in S30V. V-Ground. Very lightly carried, Excellent shape but has 1 ding on the top of the blade towards the tip. (Should show in the last pic. I can't see it though, I'll try to get a better pic of the ding tonight. I recieved it like that so I don't know where it came from.) Locks up tight, and blade is centered when closed. I sent this one to REK for an EXCELLENT REK (RazorEdgeKnives) edge. Comes with Paperwork, Pouch, and Patch seen in pics. (FOB is gone)

$830

DDC_S30V_PIKE_Ti_SMF_001.jpg

DDC_S30V_PIKE_Ti_SMF_002.jpg

DDC_S30V_PIKE_Ti_SMF_003.jpg

DDC_S30V_PIKE_Ti_SMF_004.jpg

DDC_S30V_PIKE_Ti_SMF_005.jpg

DDC_S30V_PIKE_Ti_SMF_006.jpg

DDC_S30V_PIKE_Ti_SMF_007.jpg

DDC_S30V_PIKE_Ti_SMF_008.jpg

DDC_S30V_PIKE_Ti_SMF_009.jpg

DDC_S30V_PIKE_Ti_SMF_010.jpg

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to refuse sale/trade without explanation... I can take Postal MOs and paypal (paypal aT McKean dOt com) GOODS/SERVICES PAYPAL ONLY, ABSOLUTELY NO GIFT. I reserve the right to refuse sale without explanation... You must be 18 years of age and the knife must be legal to own by you and in your municipality of residence. I ship USPS Priority Insured w/tracking. Shipping within the CONUS is included in cost. PM me here or send me an email @ bf//@//mckean\\dot\\com with any questions/comments/complaints. Please ask all questions before saying I'll take it and please keep any trade offers to PMs or email.

The main trade things I'm looking for.. (Might be able to do cash up or down depending on when you catch me.)
NO Hinderers, MTs, Medfords, AUTOS, COMBO OR SERRATED EDGES - Not big on natural handles either

Mainly interested in somewhat special production Strider SMFs or SnGs or MSCs, not looking for an S30V models unless there is something special about them. ie digi or something. CF handles and cool steel is the way to my heart. Not looking for any DDCs at this time.
Might be interested in other trades but probably not 3+ for 1 type trades..

Thanks,

Greg (bf AT McKean DoT COM)

================================================
Bump and one time price drop to get them moving. Price is firm now. Tried getting a better pic of the knick on the Pike but it only shows in certain light and doesn't like getting it's pic taken. You can feel it with your fingernail easier than you can see it. I'll add the best of the 20 or so pics I tried to take of it but unfortunately it's not much better..

DDC_S30V_PIKE_Ti_SMF_011.jpg

Last edited:
Final Price drop to $830 per. If they don't sell/trade here I'll keep them. Thanks for looking..

Back