• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FSOT: Swarovski Bins, Garmin 920XT, Oakleys, Arcteryx (and other) Jackets

Hi all,

Looking to move some random stuff. All prices include shipping and payapl (G&S).
All items are open to offers - feel free to make an offer, I won't be offended.

Interested in following trades:
-High end pocket binoculars (Leica, Swarovski, Zeiss are probably it)
-Mnandi
-Larger Fiddleback Forge knives (4"+ only).
-Slim/lightweight customs or midtechs in the 3" range (nothing over 0.45" thick handle)
-Cash (I'll definitely take partial)

Pictures here: http://www.bladeforums.com/threads/...eryx-and-other-jackets.1513835/#post-17383608

**TRADED****TRADED**1. Swarovski 8x32 EL SW in Tan**TRADED****TRADED**
-Purchased in 2014 used. These are in really good condition, but have been used by me. I used to hunt and bird watch quite a bit...but have not done so in the past year and half...so selling these. Glass is clean, rubber is clean, all accessories included. Also has extra eye cups with wings to block out peripheral light (extra accessory). Sharpest binoculars I have ever used – really awesome. Only notes are some wear spots on the black metal bridge (easily seen in pictures). Any marks on glass in pictures is dust – they are clean! -$1400

2. Garmin 920XT
-Wife's watch - purchased new from REI in 2015. She crashed her bike with it on her arm about 2 weeks into ownership...so it has some scratches. She successfully used it for nearly 2 more years with no issues. Only selling because I bought her a 935 last month. Comes with cable, box, papers.
-$130 (these usually go for $150+ on ebay, so trying to lower to account for scratches)

3. Oakley Turbine XS (youth-ish)
-Bought these new a few months ago. My wife actually wanted the lighter frame with blue lenses...so we bought 2 pairs (blue lens with dark frame and red lens with light frame) and then swapped the lenses. These are actually about the perfect size for a woman's face and seem pretty big for youth. Maybe teenager sized for men? Completely unworn, as new.
-Looking to get $100. (They are $110 new...and this is actually a way better color combo than Oakley sells).

4. Garmin footpod
-Bought for my wife. She used it a few times then put it back in the box.
-$35

5. Garmin 935 Black Rubber Band
-Pulled this off my wife’s Garmin 935 and replaced it with a yellow band. This is the plain rubber non-quick release version. It could also fit a Fenix 5 (regular size).
-$15

6. Arcteryx Venta AR Jacket (Women)
-Size: Small
-Color: Wisteria (purples)
-Purchased in 2011. Jacket looks pretty new (no defects I can find). Worn maybe 10 times.
-$135 (was $300 or $325 new)

7. Mountain Hardwear Phantom Down Jacket (Women)
-Size: Small
-Color: Neon light (bright neon yellow)
- Purchased fo rmy wife in 2013, but it was ultimately too warm for her to wear frequently. Worm 3 times in casual use. This jacket contains Mountain Hardwear Q-shield 850-fill down. It is warm. Any marks on the jacket are not marks - they are darker colored feathers that you can see through the shell. Its actually a cool effect.
-$135 (was $300 or maybe a bit more new)

Last edited:
Back