Future of FG Bodega

Murindo

Gold Member
I've heard various stories that the Field Grade Bodega is being phased out or will be extremely limited in production and that there will not be a Steelcraft Bodega.

The Mini Bodega is too small for me and the customs are too expensive. Even the aftermarket FG Bodega prices are well over $ 750.

Will there be a reasonably priced Bodega in the future?

I've heard various stories that the Field Grade Bodega is being phased out or will be extremely limited in production and that there will not be a Steelcraft Bodega.

The Mini Bodega is too small for me and the customs are too expensive. Even the aftermarket FG Bodega prices are well over $ 750.

Will there be a reasonably priced Bodega in the future?

We will be releasing the full size Bodega around the first of next year. It will not have the bolt on lock so it will look like a larger version of this he mini Bodega. There will be lots of surprises coming when this is released.
Best,
Mark

We will be releasing the full size Bodega around the first of next year. It will not have the bolt on lock so it will look like a larger version of this he mini Bodega. There will be lots of surprises coming when this is released.
Best,
Mark

So it will be a Steelcraft full size Bodega ? Great news !

Best,
Mark

Excellent! Looking forward to it! :thumbup::thumbup:

When the FG bodegas are phased out will I still be able to get my bolt on lock replaced when it wears out? Should I look into somehow acquiring one as spare?

I look forward to seeing steelcraft's grinds on this one... The 2 field grades I handled did not blow me away blade wise.

Russ

Back