Game of Thrones

Thing I'm wondering is now that Jon'a parents are pretty much confirmed I have a couple of thoughts .

*spoilers ahead if you haven't seen the show don't scroll*

1. If the Targaryens have a thing for keeping the bloodlines pure , so would Jon and Dany hook up ?

2. Jon being Ned's nephew and not his bastard wI'll the north still feel the same ?

I have a theory of how they are gonna end it and I don't really like it .

Thing I'm wondering is now that Jon'a parents are pretty much confirmed I have a couple of thoughts .

*spoilers ahead if you haven't seen the show don't scroll*

1. If the Targaryens have a thing for keeping the bloodlines pure , so would Jon and Dany hook up ?

2. Jon being Ned's nephew and not his bastard wI'll the north still feel the same ?

I have a theory of how they are gonna end it and I don't really like it .

1. I think so.

Although, since the witch said that Dany wont have anymore children, she might get it on with the 1st queen of the Iron Islands. I'd be down for that.

2. The North bowed to the Targaryens when they had power. They've been loyal to the Starks for 1000 years or so. I think they'll accept him the same or even further as being of Stark and royal blood may bolster his legitimacy.

Here goes my theory :

Dany lands at kings landing , possible a lannister army is waiting , Jamie kills cersie, after seeing tyrion pledges loyalty to Dany .

Either Jon snow is engaged or engaging the white walkers and they either flee south or are pushed south , word gets to kings landing and Dany ,the dragons and the army go to meet Jon snow . They win the war ,but seeing Jon is azor ahai when the white walkers are defeated before jon and Dany get it on the Lord of light takes him ,que credits series over

Here goes my theory :

Dany lands at kings island , possible a lannister army is waiting , Jamie kills cersie, after seeing tyrion pledges loyalty to Dany .

Either Jon snow is engaged or engaging the white walkers and they either flee south or are pushed south , word gets to kings landing and Dany ,the dragons and the army go to meet Jon snow . They win the war ,but seeing Jon is azor ahai when the white walkers are defeated before jon and Dany get it on the Lord of light takes him ,que credits series over

I kind of hope Dany's invasion of Westeros happens a little differently.

I'd like to see her land to the south (Dorne perhaps) to build up her army with her new allies then ride north. Cersie recalls Jamie to lead the army against Dany. I'm split on if a battle should ensue then or not. If yes, an even more epic pitched battle would be grand. Either way, Jamie lives and defects to Dany's. They then siege Kings Landing from the land and sea (with an emphasis on the land battle) and take the city. Jamie killing Cersie would be fitting. Maybe Tyrion?

I don't think Tyrion is a Lannister.
I'd like to see a battle for kings landing but I'm just predicting here .

I think the dragons will will destroy the armies etc or just start laying waste to the army . Cersie refuses to just give up power so maybe there is even more wildfire stored and she plans to use it but possible take out the entire city this time and just like before Jamie has no part of it .

Or maybe not wildfire maybe Cersie just refused to give up and the army is about to be wiped out and Jamie pleads to Cersie she refuses and he has to kill her to save the city or something like that.

I'd be nice to see Tyrion kill Cersie but Jamie would be better IMHO just because he loves her but he's starting to kind of be a good guy now . He kills Cersie and either dies or whatever . Remember way back Joffrey showing that book and saying how Jamie only had a few paragraphs ? I think that means Jamie will do something extrodanary .

Whole 3 heads to a dragon makes me think Tyrion could be targeryen too . I don't know lol they could spin it any way they want .

Yep, infantry and cavalry would be as useless as an entire fleet fitted with siege engines against the dragons.

Interesting about Tyrion. If they had not deviated from the books like they have by omitting a certain characters story arc I would say that is wrong. Since they have, it could very well be the case but I would think that it would take a bit too much contrived backstory to make it fit. Would be cool though.

If not Tyrion and not the person left out, I don't know who'd make the third head of the dragon. Provided Dany and John Snow are the other two. Maybe their baby? That'd put whole lot of doubt in prophecies/fate.

Good episode, but it left me really PO'ed.

I mean, killing Natalie Dormer's character, WTF!!!

First class eye candy.

But best of all, I LOVED the Frey back stabber getting his throat cut by the younger Stark girl. Looks like Arya learned a lot in the house of black and white. Besides Bronn, I've always had a fondness for Arya, she keeps her eye on the ball and doesn't shrink from slipping a blade into someone to settle an old debt. Dangerous little girl with a knife, I like that! Now that she's back in Westros, it'd be nice to see her and the hound meet up. They made a pretty good tag team in that tavern fight over the chickens.

Huge "Yes" on both counts.

A lot cheering went on the last two episodes, especially when Arya took off the face and crossed off a name. It would be cool to see her hook back up with the Hound and the Brotherhood Without Banners (they rock!), plenty of ass kicking would ensue.
If not them, it would be cool to see her meet with the Red Woman or Syrio Forel, but I think she'll go her own path.

That's what I have thought was going to happen at some point. He's from Braavos....the statue in Braavos' sword is the same as the sword Sryo was holding when we last saw him...something is going on.

Isn't amazing how people have gotten so involved in GOT? I told my cardiologist that he has to keep me alive at least until the end. :D

Bernard Cornwell is an expert on medieval battles. His The Last Kingdom Series has great battle scenes.

The prophecy though , so far they are sticking to it . Which says she's strangled by her younger brother

No the prophecy was in the show , I forget her name but young cersie goes and sees that lady and she tells her she'll outlive her kids and all that

From the books only
The following is technically a spoiler from the books

The last part was removed from the show, but that single line has defined Cersei's relationship with Tyrion, all her life.

"And when your tears have drowned you, the valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you."

In High Valyrian, valonqar means little brother. Cersei has lived all her life fearing that one day Tyrion will kill her with his own hands. Many fans believe that the valonqar could be Jaime, because even though they are twins, Cersei was born first.
https://www.quora.com/What-were-all...i-in-Episode-1-of-Season-5-of-Game-of-Thrones
[video]=youtube;DFcXXP7NSV8]
Tyrion has already strangled one treacherous bitch...

Last edited:
From the books only
The following is technically a spoiler from the books

The last part was removed from the show, but that single line has defined Cersei's relationship with Tyrion, all her life.

"And when your tears have drowned you, the valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you."

In High Valyrian, valonqar means little brother. Cersei has lived all her life fearing that one day Tyrion will kill her with his own hands. Many fans believe that the valonqar could be Jaime, because even though they are twins, Cersei was born first.
https://www.quora.com/What-were-all...i-in-Episode-1-of-Season-5-of-Game-of-Thrones
[video=youtube;DFcXXP7NSV8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFcXXP7NSV8[/video]
Tyrion has already strangled one treacherous bitch...

I could of sworn it was in the show , anyway doesn't matter what does matter is man is she gonna get an awesome death . I would love to see her get a slow painful death I was saying with the way they seem to be following that I doubt she would .

Remember the Tyrion pimp slaps? I'd like to see cersei get a few too

I've only seen the first season and the Battle of Hardhome episode. I have been reading the spoilers, much to my one buddy's dismay. I could care less about the battles and dynastic scheming. Let's see some dragons take on these zombies and maybe a giant ice dragon under the wall that the Night King calls forth using that horn Sam had in his bag of weapons. Not sure how the White Walkers will get through the wall. Either they take it down with the horn, or they are able to break the magic and get through.

I've only seen the first season and the Battle of Hardhome episode. I have been reading the spoilers, much to my one buddy's dismay. I could care less about the battles and dynastic scheming. Let's see some dragons take on these zombies and maybe a giant ice dragon under the wall that the Night King calls forth using that horn Sam had in his bag of weapons. Not sure how the White Walkers will get through the wall. Either they take it down with the horn, or they are able to break the magic and get through.

My guess is how they found Bran or he'll do something to let them through in a vision .

Trust me I was the same way about GOT but there is so much backstory to it it literally took me months just to be able to figure out the back story and who all is connected to who and what they did etc .

I don't think Tyrion is a Lannister.
I'd like to see a battle for kings landing but I'm just predicting here .

I think the dragons will will destroy the armies etc or just start laying waste to the army . Cersie refuses to just give up power so maybe there is even more wildfire stored and she plans to use it but possible take out the entire city this time and just like before Jamie has no part of it .

Or maybe not wildfire maybe Cersie just refused to give up and the army is about to be wiped out and Jamie pleads to Cersie she refuses and he has to kill her to save the city or something like that.

I'd be nice to see Tyrion kill Cersie but Jamie would be better IMHO just because he loves her but he's starting to kind of be a good guy now . He kills Cersie and either dies or whatever . Remember way back Joffrey showing that book and saying how Jamie only had a few paragraphs ? I think that means Jamie will do something extrodanary .

Whole 3 heads to a dragon makes me think Tyrion could be targeryen too . I don't know lol they could spin it any way they want .

Yep agreed. Jon Snow and Tyrion are the 2nd and 3rd heads of the Dragon. They will also be dragon riders since they are Targaren. The yellow and smallest dragon will be Tyrions.

Back