GARTHOG GANZAA Pics Here

Just a little steak knife
Steak%20Knife.jpg

Super excited to receive them today

image1.jpg

Side by side shots
image2.jpg

What material are these 2 handles made of?
Seems like BJ handle are also coated with Cerakote...

Awesome scores !! !! Congrats !!
I took a swing for a BJ but don't think I came close :-( lol
The one is red/black g10 the Boss jack looks to be completely ceracoted. Notice how the tube fasteners are coated. More than likely that has micarta under the coating.

Love that Boss Jack, my SK is being Shipped out today, hope it gets here by the weekend

Yeah, WA/OR border, i think it takes UPS 5-6 days (if i remember )
USPS Priority is much faster

Sorry guys, posting my rant here as i am not a gold member yet hence cannot create my own post.
Been very new to Busse and located outside of the States, I was very lucky to grab 2 of the knive during this Ganzaa. (Thanks Amy!!!!)
After receiving them, i am very impressive with the quality and overall design which led me to try out the exchange to find my grail.
As a newbie, it is very natural for me to be scouting out the popular TGLB or TG14.

The situation goes like this.

Managed to find someone selling it
Left my email since i am not a gold member
Contacted the seller
Exchanged details and negotiated pricing
Seller requested to do PayPal F&F to reduce $25
Checked my Singapore Paypal and realised they disabled the function to prevent scammer or fraud
Told the seller i am willing to take on the $25 and lets go back with standard Paypal since it will be charged back to him
Asked him if the courier invoice is stated lower, will it impact the courier insurance since he will be checking the courier fee to Singapore to determine the final cost
Received email from seller, saying he "does not want to get burned. Maybe if you had a trading history but unfortunitly you dont."
Asked him to explain to me why he felt that way but have not received any response yet while writing this.

While i respect the fact that all seller can decide who they want to deal with, but why suddenly cut the transaction off just because i cannot do F&F?
Shouldnt i be the one fearing due to the non protecting clauses of F&F if the deal is to go sour.
This is really perplexing since i am labeled as the bad buyer here.

Can anyone help me to understand the issue here?
Does it mean that all new buyer are just not fortunate to buy slightly more pricey item since they have no trading history in Bladeforums?
Why would i want to buy something which may be cheaper or useless to me just to build trading rating?

I just wanted a Satin INFI TB / TGLB !!!!!

Sleeping time for me. Goodnight everybody.

Sorry it didn't work out for you, but can't blame seller for wanting to protect himself. Seller can't blame you for protecting yourself either. Think people have been burned with PP and overseas sales.

Was in for a blue 1111, received today. Do they usually have penetrator tips? This is my first Scrap Yard knife, by the way.

CvfPWsY.jpg

ater9ty.jpg

Well USPS came to my door today with my bg mofo it was within arms reach but the mail guys scanner was broken so he told me he would have to come back tomorrow... That was the biggest tease ever.

Well USPS came to my door today with my bg mofo it was within arms reach but the mail guys scanner was broken so he told me he would have to come back tomorrow... That was the biggest tease ever.

Brutal... absolutely brutal:(

Back