• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC 35 Drover BF Knife

IMG_1491.JPG IMG_1492.JPG First sale here in the exchange so if I've left something out here please let me know. Want to try very hard to make sure everybody is happy. I plan on being around for quite some time. I purchased this here on the exchange a couple weeks back thinking I needed a back up to my drover but now I have the opportunity to purchase one of my grail knives so this one and a few more will have to go. I purchased this one from a member that stated it as carried but not used and I see no reason to not believe that. Has some handling marks on the bolsters and back spring but nothing major, blades look new and action is great. Just wanting to get my money back, $110 shipped covering the PayPal fees as well. I only ship in the continental United States. If I can answer any questions or if you need more pictures please PM me. First I'll take it posted here gets it. Please Follow up with a p.m. please. Thank you for looking

I'll take this. PM sent.

FUNDS SENT. Thank you.

Last edited:
Back